- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
New York, NY
The Deal is On!
$26 BUY DEAL
$35 value | 26% savings
The Museum of Pizza—or MoPi, for those searching for the perfect hashtag—is just as it sounds: a museum fully dedicated to the "undisputed, democratically-elected champion of food", pizza. Inspired by the universal love affair with the cheesy pies, the creators of this immersive art experience open their tribute to pizza in October, 2018 in New York City. Each exhibit is curated to enliven audiences with the multi-sensory goodness of pizza. That is, the displays seek to stimulate all the senses, while also tapping into an onlooker's nostalgic memories. And to avoid leaving guests positively drooling, MoPi gives out a free slice to every ticket holder.
- One slice of pizza
Museum dedicated to art, culture, and fun. Installations include:
- Pizza cave
- Pizza funhouse
- Pizza beach
- The interactive history (and untold story) of Pizza
- Pizza Zen sense and sound experience
- The official MoPi Pizza Films screening room and media lab
Information & Restrictions
- $26 for Admission for One, Valid: Monday-Friday ($35 Value)
- $31 for Admission for One, Valid: Saturday-Sunday ($35 Value)
What You Need to Know:
- Redemption required.
- Limit 4 per person. May buy 1 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit.
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- Refundable only on day of purchase.
- This is a ticket. Use for admission to The Museum of Pizza on October 13-28, 2018.
- Not valid with any other promotional codes or discounts.
To Redeem: This deal is offered to CertifiKID subscribers in partnership with Groupon. When you Click HERE or 'BUY DEAL' above to purchase voucher, you will be redirected to Groupon.com to complete your purchase.
Find even more great New York, NY Deals from CertifiKID.