- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
The Deal is On!
$32 BUY DEAL
$65 value | 51% savings
The craziness of back to school has subsided and your routine is in full motion. Time to kickstart your family's fall fitness program with your favorite CoMMotion Dance, Pilates & Fitness promotion.
From age 1-101, CoMMotion Dance Studio believes in dance for everyone and they offer classes to suit every level and style. Working with experienced, professional faculty, your child is guaranteed individualized attention in classes designed to make dance not only fun but inspiring, challenging and fulfilling.
Let your child get their groove on with CoMMotion Dance Studio and enjoy Half-Off their first month of classes. Choose from the following options:
OPTION #1: Twinkle Tot Dance Class for Age 3 ($33 Off!)
Meets on Mondays from 5:15 p.m. - 6 p.m. OR Saturdays from 9:45 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Using their natural rhythm, your little tot will use their energy to move creatively to age-appropriate music in a supportive environment.
OPTION #2: Kids Dance Class for Ages 4-Teen ($42 Off!)
Classes meet for one hour, once each week. This special CertifiKID Deal is being offered for the following classes only. For the full CoMMotion dance class schedule, click HERE.
Ballet/Tap for Ages 4-5
In this beginner level class, students will learn ballet and tap techniques and terminology and learn to count the music.
Jazz I & Ballet/Jazz for Ages 6-8
This beginner level class allows students to learn how fun this style of dance can be through a working vocabulary of jazz movement, isolations, preparations for leaps, turns & kicks. In ballet/jazz, students learn how to use ballet techniques into jazz progressions, such as leaps & turns.
Tap I for Ages 6-8 & Tap II for Ages 9-12
Beginner and Intermediate classes that teach rhythm, coordination, and basic tap fundamentals, terminology, and choreography. These FUN classes show students how to tap to music ranging from show tunes to pop to hip hop. At the intermediate level, students put the fundamentals to work by learning new steps, rhythms, patterns, and combinations.
Hip Hop for Ages 6-8 (Beginner) & Hip Hop II for Teens (Intermediate-Advanced)
Hip Hop combines jazz and street dance styles in a high energy dance class. Hip hop classes also develop technique, self confidence and stage performance. Students will learn rhythm, musicality, and coordination with age-appropriate hip hop choreography with no suggestive music/movement.
Ballet 1 for Ages 9-12 and Ballet II for Ages 9+
Ballet I is designed for the beginner student with little to no experience while Ballet II is designed for the student will some prior ballet experience. Each class will start with a warm up and stretch at the barre before progressing to center floor work. Emphasis will be on the basic positions of the feet and arms as they relate to proper body alignment and balance. Ballet training gives a dancer the strength and control to execute any style of dance well.
Contemporary I for Teens
This class begins with a full body warm up using breath and concentrating on releasing tension and gaining mobility. Students will be given a series of exercises that focus on strong placement and ballet technique that supports a contemporary style balancing lyricism, fluidity, and athleticism. The class culminates in longer across the floor phrases, floor work and combinations that utilize the strength, body awareness, and the stylistic sensibility built up throughout the class.
Turns & Leaps II for Teens
For the student with prior technique experience in this genre through previous study of ballet, jazz or contemporary dance. Class is designed to build proficiency in the areas of double turns, side leaps, front leaps, glissade, pirouette and strength training.
OPTION #3: 30-Day Unlimited CoMMotion Cardio Fitness Package
CoMMotion also offers a variety of small group cardio training classes throughout the week. Click HERE for the fitness class schedule where you will experience the following cardio offerings:
- LABLAST: FUN Dance Fitness program using dance techniques from "Dancing with the Stars".
- Zumba & Zumba Strong: Popular dance fitness classes set to high energy Latin and international beats.
- TRX: Suspension training class to develop strength, balance, flexibility & joint stability.
- Stretch & Strength: Controlled strength movements performed on a yoga mat using body as resistance.
- Total Body Conditioning: Cardio routine coupled with weights to increase muscular strength & endurance.
Information & Restrictions
CoMMotion Dance Pilates & Fitness
13097 Wisteria Drive, Lower Level B-1
Germantown, MD 20874
13220 Wisteria Drive
13220 Wisteria Drive
Germantown, MD 20874
- $32 for One Month of CoMMotion Twinkle Tots Dance Class - Age 3 ($65 Value - 51% Off)
- $42 for One Month of CoMMotion Kids Dance Class - Ages 4-Teen ($84 Value - 50% Off)
- $49 for 30-Day Unlimited CoMMotion Cardio Fitness package ($80 Value - 39% Off)
- Age 3: Twinkle Tots
- Ages 4-5: Ballet/Tap
- Ages 6-8: Jazz I, Hip Hop, Ballet/Jazz, Tap I
- Ages 9-12: Ballet I, Tap II
- Ages 9+: Ballet II
- Teen: Contemporary I, Hip Hop II, Turns & Leaps II
- Adult: Cardio Fitness Classes
2018 Class Schedule:
- For the Dance class schedule, click HERE.
- For the Cardio/Strength Training Fitness schedule, click HERE.
What You Need to Know:
- Valid only for the option purchased.
- Dance classes are held at the Commotion Dance Studio location in the lower level of 13097 Wisteria Drive, Germantown, MD.
- Fitness classes are held at both the Commotion Dance Studio and Fitness Studio locations. The fitness studio is conveniently located a block away from the dance studio at 13220 Wisteria Drive, Germantown, MD. Please take note of the location of your class.
Expiration: November 19, 2018.
- Please redeem your voucher by this date.
- Your dance/cardio pass starts on the day you redeem your voucher and is valid for 30 days from your redemption date.
To Redeem and Register for Class:
- After purchase, please bring in your printed voucher to the first class.
- Please note, you are NOT officially registered to take CoMMotion classes until you follow the redemption instructions above.
Questions? Need More Information? Please contact CoMMotion Dance, Pilates & Fitness at 301-515-8908 or email [email protected]
Valid only for the 2018 class weeks listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed but only 1 voucher per person and cannot combine offers. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior class enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Deals from CertifiKID.