- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
- Explore More
This deal is no longer available, but check out these other available deals:
$38 $29 24% off
$54 $41 25% off
#1 Company for Remote Work in 2018!
The Deal is Over!
Work for the Company Ranked #1 for Remote Work in 2018 by FlexJobs!
Looking for a flexible online teaching opportunity where yoga pants are acceptable work attire? We have it! VIPKid is seeking passionate educators to teach English online to over 500,000 students in China – with the flexibility to teach from anywhere while earning competitive pay.
Named by Fast Company as one of 'The World's 50 Most Innovative Companies 2018,' VIPKid is the global leader in online K-12 education. They combine a top-notch curriculum developed in partnership with educational leaders like Educational Testing Service (ETS), Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) and National Geographic Learning with an innovative, live learning platform to deliver fully immersive one-on-one English language instruction to children in China.
Why Teach with VIPKid?
- Flexible schedule with no commute and no minimum hours; Work from anywhere, every day, or only on Tuesday mornings or every other Friday - whatever works for you!
- No lesson plans or grading -- VIPKid provides all lesson plans and course materials and handles all communication with parents, allowing you to do what you love - teach!
- Competitive pay of $14-$22/hour with the opportunity to earn additional incentives.
- Amazing community of 60,000+ teachers.
- Ability to participate in local events and conferences.
- No need to speak Chinese!
VIPKid carefully screens teacher applicants to ensure the highest quality instruction for their students.
Ready to get started? Click HERE to learn more and apply today!
Information & Restrictions
All VIPKid teachers must meet the following requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- At least 1 year of teaching experience of any kind including tutoring, coaching or mentoring.
- Computer, headset, and high-speed Internet connection.
- Eligibility to work in the U.S. or Canada.
- Successful completion of interview evaluation and teaching demonstration.
Questions? Need More Information? Please email VIPKid at [email protected].
Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great National Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.