- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
15 Miles Outside Ocean City, MD
The Deal is On!
$59 BUY DEAL
$118 value | 50% savings
Nestled among the shady hardwoods just 15 miles from Ocean City, you’ll find Fort Whaley! October is perfect for a cabin getaway... make s'mores and tell tall tales (and maybe a spooky story) around your campfire, grill in the great outdoors (or your cabin cook-top), cozy up with soft blanket and a good book on your covered porch and enjoy that crisp autumn air with your family for a few days. This special offer is ONLY available for October. Get it while it lasts!
With this awesome CertifiKID deal, enjoy a two night family getaway for as little as $59!
There is lots of on-site family fun at Fort Whaley. Enjoy FREE Miniature Golf all season. Join in fun family activities at the pavilion. Reel in some fish at the catch-and-release fishing lake - a jon boat and canoe are available for your use! Relax in the clubhouse with some billiards and arcade games, or enjoy some friendly competition on the basketball or volleyball courts. Looking for more? Fort Whaley also offers a full line-up of planned activities every Friday through Sunday.
If all of that isn't enough to keep your family entertained, For Whaley is also just a stone's throw away from many favorite area attractions.
- With a historic boardwalk, 10 miles of beautiful sandy beaches with fresh local dining at every corner, unique shopping, championship golf courses, and endless family fun, Ocean City is a prime vacation destination.
- Assateague Island is famous for their herd of wild ponies that might just pay you a visit on the beach, as well as a myriad of other wildlife.
- Coined the "Coolest Small Town in America," Berlin is home to an array of farmers markets, antique shops, fashion boutiques, art galleries, delectable restaurants, and nearly 50 charming structures on the National Historic Register.
- Salisbury is home to Delmarva Shorebirds baseball, the world famous Ward Museum of Wildfowl Art, and Pemberton Historical Park, which features a well-preserved colonial plantation. Also be sure to take a walk through the Salisbury Zoo - it's free all year and has been acclaimed as one of the finest small zoos in the country!
With something for everyone, Fort Whaley is sure to surpass every family member's expectations!
Information & Restrictions
The Deals: Valid Sundays-Thursdays ONLY through October 25, 2018
- $59 for 2-night stay in a Barebones Cabin at Fort Whaley ($118 Value – 50% Off)
- $104 for 2-night stay in a Deluxe Park Model Cabin or Deluxe Cabin at Fort Whaley ($208 Value – 50% Off).
What You Need to Know:
- Displayed rates are based on a maximum occupancy of 6 people.
- Fort Whaley is located in Whaleyville, MD, about 15 miles from Ocean City. Click HERE for driving directions.
- All accommodations sleep maximum of six people and come with 1 picnic table, 1 fire ring and 1 charcoal grill and parking for 2 vehicles.
- Barebones Cabins sleep up to 6 people and come fitted with a covered porch, full-size bed, 2 sets of twin-size bunk beds, dresser, dining bar, mini-fridge/freezer, color TV with cable, and AC/heat. There is access to water at a common camp sink. Handicap accessible options are available.
- Deluxe Cabins sleep up to 6 people and come fitted with a covered porch, master bedroom with full-size bed, second bedroom with a twin-size bunk bed, full-size futon sleeper sofa, full-size shower and bathroom, central AC/heat, color TV with cable, dining table, refrigerator with freezer, stove with oven (some have stove top only with toaster oven), microwave, toaster, coffee maker, pots, pans, dishware, silverware, and cooking utensils. Handicap accessible options are available.
- Deluxe Park Model Cabins sleep up to 6 people and come fitted with a screened-in porch, master bedroom with queen-size bed, second bedroom with 1 twin-size bed and 1 full-size bed, full-size sectional sleeper sofa, full-size shower and bathroom, central AC/heat, color TV with cable, dining table, refrigerator with freezer, 2-burner electric cooktop, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, pots,pans, dishware, silverware, and cooking utensils.
- Taxes are additional and are payable directly to vendor.
- Up to two vouchers may be purchased and redeemed together to extend your stay.
- Guests must bring their own linens.
- Pets are allowed in all vacation rentals for an additional $50 nonrefundable fee, paid directly to Fort Whaley.
- No smoking.
- Check-in: 3 p.m.; Check out: 10 a.m. No late checkouts.
- For a full list of resort policies, click HERE.
Expiration: October 25, 2018.
- Expiration reflects date of the last night of your stay.
To Redeem: Reservations required and subject to availability. After purchase, please call Fort Whaley at (888) 486-3903 during business hours or email [email protected] to make your reservations. Business hours are Sunday- Thursday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. and Friday-Saturday from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Please be patient if the phone lines are busy due to high call volume. Reservations cannot be made online.
Questions? Need More Information? Please contact Fort Whaley at (888) 486-3903 or email [email protected]
Voucher is valid only for the Sun RV Resort listed on your CertifiKID voucher. Valid only for the dates and accommodations listed above. No partial redemption - nights must be used consecutively. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior purchases/reservations. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption. Credit card information and photo ID is required at check in. Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees may apply once booking is made. Voucher is subject to forfeiture. Incidental charges and charges for additional services at the property are not included.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Deals from CertifiKID.