- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
Valid Through August 2019
Includes WiFi and Onboard Credit!
Departs from Palm Beach, Florida
The Deal is On!
$259 BUY DEAL
Make your tropical vacation a reality - embark on a quick and easy getaway with a 2-Night Cruise to the Bahamas aboard the Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line! Winter break, spring break, summer vacation, girlfriends getaway - we've got you covered - this awesome offer is valid through August 2019!
With two ships to choose from and sailings every day of the week, it's easier (and more affordable) than ever to enjoy an adventure in paradise. We've done our homework and this exclusive CertifiKID offer is the BEST price available and INCLUDES great extras, such as daily WiFi and $50 Onboard Credit to use as you choose!
Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line is the only cruise line that offers a year-round two-night Bahamas cruise that feels so much longer because of all of the entertainment, venues and activities. Set sail aboard The Grand Celebration or Grand Classica, where you’ll enjoy delicious restaurants, a variety of talented performers, buzzing casinos, active pools, lots of fun venues with live music and an interactive children's program.
Boarding starts at noon, but departure isn't until 5:30 p.m., so your cruise is convenient for same day flights into West Palm Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami and Orlando. Enjoy tons of FUN on board while cruising the tropical blue water. Once on the Grand Bahama Island, you can snorkel, swim with dolphins, relax at a beautiful beach resort, or take in the sights with a Jeep tour.
Here's what you'll find aboard the Grand Celebration and Grand Classica:
Dining - Your culinary adventure at sea includes an abundance of delicious foods throughout the day and night. Casual or formal, both ships are known for their variety of menu options to please everyone, quality of food, flexibility on how and where you wish to eat, along with outstanding service. Complimentary dining options include a main dining room with table service, plentiful buffets, poolside grills or 24-hour room service in your cabin. Restaurants and bars with specialty fare and themes are available for an additional fee.
Pools - Soak in the warm, tropical sun and enjoy on-deck pools and hot tubs, including family-friendly pools on each ship, as well as water slides on The Grand Celebration! Lounge on a comfy poolside chair or daybed taking in the gorgeous views with a fruity drink from the Poolside Plunge Bar. Join in on the poolside games like ping pong and foosball or take a bar mixology lesson while listening to Caribbean music. And don't forget to grab a seat to the Sail Away Party when you depart the Port of Palm Beach!
Just For Kids - A family cruise is a great way to spend time together but sometimes the adults want to do their thing and the kids want to do theirs. Each ship has three age-appropriate Kids Clubs that are well supervised, lots of fun and free to use.
Entertainment - Kick off your cruise with a spectacular variety show. Witness the talents of an array of performers, including The Grand Celebration and Grand Classica Singers & Dancers, well-known comedians, and astounding magic and illusions.
Spa, Salon and Fitness - The Indulgence Spa & Salon offers the finest spa and salon services in a relaxing, peaceful and Zen-like environment while the fitness center offers a scenic view as you take your pick from an array of equipment and free weights...indulge yourself while your little ones have a blast in the Kids Club!
Casino Table Games And Slots - The Par-A-Dice Casino offers exciting Vegas-style casino action. Whether its slots, or games such as Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, 3 Card Poker, Ultimate Texas Hold Em’ and Let it Ride you are sure to have a good time!
Bahamas Excursions - Enjoy fabulous shore excursions at affordable prices upon arrival in the beautiful Bahamas. Click HERE for more information.
Paradise is calling ... it's time to book your special getaway at Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line!
Information & Restrictions
Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line
Port of Palm Beach Cruise Terminal
One East 11th St.
Riviera Beach, FL 33404
- $259 for Interior Stateroom for Up to 2 People ($373 Value).
- $359 for Interior Stateroom for Up to 3 People (2 adults and 1 child up to age 1) - ($489 Value).
- $459 for Interior Quad Stateroom for Up to 4 People (2 adults and 2 children up to age 17) - ($597 Value).
- 2-night roundtrip cruise to the Bahamas aboard the MV Grand Celebration or MV Classica in an interior Stateroom.
- $50 Onboard Credit to use as you choose!
- Shipboard accommodations.
- All meals (excluding specialty dining options).
- Select beverages.
- Supervised Kids Programs.
- Onboard live entertainment (excluding Adult comedy show).
- The Grand Celebration and Classica sail every other day of the week meaning there is a departure EVERY DAY! Ships depart from West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Click HERE to view calendar of sailing dates.
- Departure must occur on or before August 31, 2019.
What You Need to Know:
- Upgrade to Ocean View Stateroom for $50 total (not per person), paid directly to Bahamas Paradise Cruise at time of reservation.
- Offer is valid for ALL travel dates, including weekends!
- All guests, regardless of age, are required to have a reservation. There is no minimum age limit.
- Highest available category stateroom will be offered at booking. Stateroom categories include the following: Interior: 8,7,6. Ocean View: 5,4.
- $50 Onboard Credit may be used for photos, spa, beverages, etc. May NOT be redeemed for beverage package.
- Quad interior stateroom, for 3 or 4 people, is offered on BOTH the Grand Celebration and Classica Ships.
- Quad Ocean View staterooms for 3 or 4 people are ONLY available on the Grand Celebration.
- Ocean View stateroom for 2 people is valid on BOTH the Grand Celebration and Classica Ships.
- Tax, Fees and Port Expenses of $88.44 per person are not included.
- Gratuity per guest is $27.95, paid at the time of cruise.
- Other items not included in fare: transportation to and from the ship, valet parking at the port, shore excursions, bar beverages, soft drinks, phone calls, and items you may choose to purchase that are not specifically stated.
Expiration: August 31, 2019.
To Redeem: Reservations are required and subject to availability. Upon purchase of this CertifiKID voucher, please call Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line Customer Service at 800-374-4363 to make your reservations. Provide your 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number when making your reservation.
Questions? Need More Information? Please contact Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line at 800-374-4363 or email [email protected].
Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior purchases/reservations. Additional service charges may apply. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption. Operating hours are subject to change; check directly with vendor prior to visit. Merchant cancellation policy applies. All U.S. citizens must have valid proof of citizenship. A passport or passport card is preferred by government officials, and is required for overnight stays in the Bahamas. For the cruise only, not stays, a government issued birth certificate with a raised seal (not from hospital) is an acceptable form of identification if accompanied by a photo ID. Resident aliens must travel with their “Green Card” Alien registration cards and a government issued photo ID. Guests from other countries must possess a valid passport and should check with their travel agent or appropriate consulate to determine other necessary travel documentation. All guests over 16 years must carry a Government issued picture ID such as a state or provincial driver's license with a picture or a government photo ID card.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.