- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
- Explore More
This deal is no longer available, but check out these other available deals:
$10 $5 50% off
College Park, MD
The Deal is Over!
$7 value | 43% savings
Bring the kids to enjoy the adventure of flight - at the College Park Aviation Museum in College Park, MD!
The College Park Aviation Museum is a 27,000 square foot family-friendly hidden gem just minutes south of I-95 and just a half mile's walk from the College Park - U of MD Metro Station.
The modern, airy, multi-level space provides exploration and learning for all ages where you and the kids can:
- Marvel at the original, preserved, restored and reproduction aircraft in the museum's main gallery.
- Climb into the cockpit of the "Imagination Plane," a 1939 blue Taylorcraft.
- Practice flying on one of three flight simulators
- Learn the importance of weight and balance in flight in the Airmail 2018 exhibit
- Explore the "Flight School" play area with hands-on activities and dress-up for kids
- And so much more!
Best kept secret in College Park!
This museum caters to all ages and all levels of aviation knowledge.Check out the 2nd floor outdoor patio area to watch small plane take-offs and landings. Plan to spend 1-2 hours, and make sure to hit the button that activates the Wright brothers exhibit so that you hear directly from Orville himself. - TripAdvisor Review - June 8, 2018
A surprisingly nice museum about the history of flight without the crowds at the Smithsonian. A quiet museum just beside the College Park Airport that has its own place in the history of flight. Several planes, flight simulators and more.- TripAdvisor Review - Feb 4, 2018
Information & Restrictions
College Park Aviation Museum
1985 Corporal Frank Scott Drive
College Park, MD 20740
- $4 for Admission for One Adult & One Child ($7 Value - 43% Off)
- $8 for Admission for Two Adults & Two Children ($14 Value - 43% Off)
What You Need to Know:
- The museum is open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., except for major holidays.
- Driving and walking directions here. Parking is free.
- Regular Admission Cost: $5/adult; $2/child.
- Additional child admissions (up to age 17) are just $2/child, and can be purchased upon arrival.
- Not valid for special programs or events.
Expiration: August 31, 2019
To Redeem: Please present your voucher for entry, printed or on a smartphone.
Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior purchases. No refunds or exchanges on expired or unused certificates. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption. Operating hours are subject to change; check directly with vendor prior to visit. Merchant cancellation policy applies.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.