- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
- Explore More
Hell's Kitchen - New York, NY
The Deal is On!
$25 BUY DEAL
$33 value | 24% savings
What's more impressive than the Lockheed A-12 Blackbird—the world's fastest spy plane? Or a guided missile submarine? Well, how about a space shuttle? At the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, visitors will find all of this amid more than two dozen authentically restored aircraft, including the British Airways Concorde, the fastest commercial aircraft to cross the Atlantic Ocean. Through exhibitions, educational programming, and the well-rounded collection of technologically groundbreaking aircraft and vessels, the nonprofit institution provides visitors of all ages with an interactive journey through history to learn about American innovation and bravery. Professional guided tours are available to enhance the experience.
- The Building: the aircraft carrier Intrepid, which withstood kamikaze attacks and a torpedo strike during World War II
- Size: the carrier's four decks take two to three hours to explore, unless you're visiting in an F-14 Tomcat
- Eye Catcher: Inside the Space Shuttle Pavilion, the gigantic shuttle Enterprise hovers above several space-themed exhibits.
- Permanent Mainstay: The American guided missile submarine Growler welcomes guests into its dining room, attack center, and torpedo room (where some of the crew also slept).
- Don't Miss: The Lockheed A-12 Blackbird spy plane, the world's fastest military jet with a top speed of 2,269 mph and cameras that could shoot pictures from 80,000 feet in the air.
- Limited Time: Kids Week features real scientists teaching attendees of the wonders of polar ice caps, expoplanets, and more; each day of the event has unique interactive displays and children's book authors.
- Hands-On Experience: Kids can climb into a helicopter and steer from an airplane's cockpit in Exploreum Hall.
- Pro Tip: Be sure to talk to the volunteers—many served aboard Intrepid or on other Navy ships.
Information & Restrictions
- $25 for Admission for One: Valid for an Adult ($33 Value - 24% Off)
- $30 for Admission for One with Audio Tour: Valid for an Adult ($43 Value - 30% Off)
- $44 for Admission for One with Guided Tour and Simulator : Valid for an Adult ($63 Value - 30% Off)
What You Need to Know: Not valid on day of purchase. Not valid toward group packages, membership or special NYC resident rate. Cannot combine with other offers. Guided tour vouchers are per person and are not valid for VIP tours. Voucher must be present at time of redemption. Guided Tours subject to availability. Height restrictions apply to Simulator rides. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s).
To Redeem: This deal is offered to CertifiKID subscribers in partnership with Groupon. When you Click HERE or 'BUY DEAL' above to purchase voucher, you will be redirected to Groupon.com to complete your purchase.
Find even more great New York, NY Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.