- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
- Explore More
The Deal is On!
$85 BUY DEAL
Each experience offers comprehensive, personalized instruction and expertise from award-winning chef, John Feist, the owner of Loudoun County's Culinary Delights by Feist, who began his journey at the Culinary Institute of America and then apprenticed in Switzerland. Feist brings his culinary talents to the exciting new Chefscape, a fun and unique dining and shopping experience featuring up and coming local food and beverage businesses. This food hall, bar and marketplace is an all-in-one destination offering fresh concepts for adventurous foodies.
Experience the joy of cuisine with this GRAND OPENING SPECIAL! Enjoy up to 33% off one of the following Experience Delights Adult Culinary Experiences:
$85 for Learn a Different Cuisine One-Night Culinary Experience ($40 Off!)
Upon arrival, you're met with delicious appetizers and drinks. Then, settle into preparing a full menu for the evening. Prefer not to cook? Sit back, relax, and observe the chefs at work, then enjoy a delicious meal. A great date night or solo event for both adult beginners and pros.
- FRENCH on Thursday, February 14, 2019 from 6 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. (Menu: Brie en Croute with Dried Fruits and Caramel; Steak au poivre; Cream Puffs).
- GERMAN on Thursday, February 21, 2019 from 6 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. (Menu: Fondue, Potato Pancakes; Emince de Veau a la Suisse with Spaetzle (sautéed cubed veal in cream); Black Forest Cake).
- ITALIAN on Thursday, February 28, 2019 from 6 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. (Menu: Roasted Tomato Crostini w/ Chevre & Fresh Basil Warm Prosciutto Wrapped, Maytag Blue Stuffed Dates; Spaghetti alla Carbonara; Tiramisu).
$105 for Wine & Food Pairings One-Night Culinary Experience ($45 Off!)
For Adults 21+, wine down on Wednesdays with a fun and educational evening. The chefs at Experience Delights will guide you through pairing wines with the finest cuisine. Each month features a different themed menu.
- Wednesday, February 20, 2019 from 6 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. (Tasting Menu: Grilled Shrimp with Sesame and Ginger Wrapped in Snow Peas, White Grape in Creamy Blue Cheese rolled in Macadamia Nuts, Scallops w/ Caramelized Shallots & Sherry Venison Shepherd’s Pie w/ Currant Reduction, “The Nest” Roasted Vegetable Napoleon, Beef Wellington, Crème Brûlée w/ Seasonal Berries & Chocolate Lava Cake.)
- Wednesday, February 27, 2019 from 6 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. (Tasting Menu: Baked Fontina with Rosemary and Garlic, Crostini and Crudité, Arugula Crepes Stuffed with Duck Confit, Crispy Truffled Potatoes and Frisee Kalamata Olives, Caramelized Onions, Chevre and Pickled Cherry Peppers on Puff Pastry, Classically Prepared Coq au Vin with Lardons of Bacon, Roasted Shallots and Mushrooms, Dark Chocolate Raspberry Truffles & Sweet French White Cheesecake.)
$265 for 4-Week Learn to Cater Your Own Party Series ($130 Off!)
Mondays from 7 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. beginning February 18, 2019
This 4-week series for adults-only teaches participants how to efficiently and deliciously cater their own party at home. Learn from the pros on how to handle set up and kitchen prep so you can stress less and spend more time with your guests! Create your own menus with the help of Chef John. Hors d'oeuvres, entrees, dessert, knife skills, shortcuts in the kitchen, and menu customization options will all be covered. You even get to eat what you have created!
Delight the younger members of your family with Experience Delights Youth Culinary Experiences - check out these CertifiKID offers for 6-week cooking sessions for kids ages 8+ HERE.
That's not all! Stay tuned as more dates and menus are added to the series, as well as upcoming CertifiKID offers on Experience Delights' summer programs for kids, private parties, guest chef appearances, demonstrations, and other culinary experiences and entertainment!
Information & Restrictions
$85 for Experience Delights One-Night Adult Culinary Experience at ChefScape - Leesburg ($125 Value - 32% Off).
- Learn A Different Cuisine - FRENCH on Thursday, February 14, 2019 from 6 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Learn A Different Cuisine - GERMAN on Thursday, February 21, 2019 from 6 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Learn A Different Cuisine - ITALIAN on Thursday, February 28, 2019 from 6 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
$105 for Experience Delights One-Night Adult (age 21+) Culinary Wine and Food Pairings at ChefScape Leesburg ($150 Value - 31%).
- Wine & Food Pairings on Wednesday, February 20, 2019 from 6 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Wine & Food Pairings on Wednesday, February 27, 2019 from 6 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
$265 for 4-Week Adult Learn to Cater Your Own Party Series at ChefScape on Mondays from 7 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. starting February 18, 2019.
Expiration: March 11, 2019.
To Redeem and Register for Adult Culinary Experience:
- ONE VOUCHER IS REQUIRED PER PERSON.
- Please select desired session/date at checkout.
Registration is required and space is limited. After purchase, please e-mail [email protected] and include the following information:
- Participant Name(s)
- E-Mail Address & Phone Number
- Confirm Selected Session(s) & Date(s)
- 12-Digit CertifiKID Voucher # (s) - printed at the top of your voucher
- Please note, you are NOT officially registered for your experience until you follow the redemption instructions above.
For More Information: Call Experience Delights at 703-431-3812 or e-mail [email protected]
Valid only for the 2019 experience sessions listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children or multiple experiences. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior experience enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. Refunds issued within one day of purchase only. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.