- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
- Explore More
This deal is no longer available, but check out these other available deals:
$49.50 $37.50 25% off
$11 $6.50 41% off
$50.60 $24.50 52% off
Select Dates Through April 20th
Meet the Easter Bunny and Hunt for Easter Eggs!
The Deal is Over!
All aboard the Bunny Hop Train on the Western Maryland Scenic Railroad!
Get ready for some EGG-cellent family fun on WMSR's Bunny Hop train! Located in Cumberland, MD, just a couple hours from the Washington, DC, Baltimore and Pittsburgh metro areas, this railroad excursion makes a great family day trip!
On your journey from Cumberland to Mountain View, celebrate the holiday with your new favorite Easter story and sing-along tunes. At Mountain View, there will be an Easter Egg Hunt with the Easter Bunny, games, prizes, lemonade and cookies for all!
Your Itinerary: Climb aboard a restored diesel locomotive in Downtown Cumberland, Maryland. Then get ready to travel back through time as the train winds westward through the scenic Allegheny Mountains to Mountain View.
Boarding begins 30 minutes prior to departure. This 2-hour excursion includes a 45 minute layover in Mountain View.
The Bunny Hop train is an entertaining and educational experience for riders of all ages!
Information & Restrictions
The Deal: $20 for One Adult or Child Bunny Hop Ticket on the Western Maryland Scenic Railroad (Up to 60% Off)
- Regular Ticket Cost: $50 for Adults; $34 for Children ages 2 - 12.
- Infants and toddlers sitting on the lap of ticketed passengers are free.
Valid for the Following Bunny Hop Train Dates/Departures:
- Saturday, April 6th at 10:00 a.m., 12:30 p.m. & 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 13th at 10:00 a.m., 12:30 p.m. & 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 20th at 10:00 a.m., 12:30 p.m. & 3:00 p.m.
What You Need to Know:
- Fun for ALL ages!
- Voucher includes one Standard Coach ticket, Meet-and-Greet with the Easter Bunny and Easter Egg Hunt.
- No limit to the number of vouchers you can purchase!
- The Bunny Hop Train departs from the Western Maryland Scenic Railroad Cumberland, MD station, most easily reached via Interstate 68. Cumberland is centrally located from nearby metro areas, about two hours from Baltimore, Washington and Pittsburgh. Click HERE for directions.
- A Snack Bar is available to all passengers on-board.
- Due to the historic nature of the equipment, limited handicapped seating is available. Please call the Railroad office to discuss your needs.
Expiration: April 20, 2019
To Redeem: Reservations are required. After purchasing your voucher(s), please make your reservation by either:
- Emailing [email protected] with your name, number of tickets, CertifiKID voucher codes and desired date OR
- Calling 1-800-TRAIN-50 ext 112 with your 12-digit CertifiKID Voucher Codes. Reservations agents are available Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Present your voucher (printed or on a smartphone) when you arrive for your train ride.
Questions? Need More Information? Please contact Western Maryland Scenic Railroad at 1-800-TRAIN-50 ext 112.
Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed during the same visit. Valid only for the dates and times listed above. Reservations required and subject to availability. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Cannot be redeemed for cash. No cash value. Not valid on prior purchases. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption. Merchant cancellation policy applies.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.