- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
- Explore More
This deal is no longer available, but check out these other available deals:
$250 $200 20% off
$50 $33 34% off
Bethesda or Potomac, MD
The Deal is Over!
$229 value | 25% savings
Get into the swing of things this summer with Bethesda Tennis Academy at Carderock Swim & Tennis Club in Bethesda or Potomac Swim & Tennis Club!
Bethesda Tennis Academy (BTA) Summer Programs are an excellent way to improve your child's game in a fun yet focused atmosphere. Their summer tennis clinics never exceed an 8:1 teacher/camper ratio and are known for their balance of tennis instruction and FUN! Campers ages 7-18 look forward to a week filled with tennis, swimming and making new friends.
2019 Summer Tennis Clinic Deals
$172 for One-Week, Half-Day Tennis Clinic ($57 Off!) - Carderock location ONLY
$305 for One-Week, Full-Day Tennis Clinic ($100 Off!) - Potomac location ONLY
$390 for One-Week, Extended Day Tennis Clinic ($130 Off!) - Potomac location ONLY
Half-Day Clinic: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Full-Day Clinic: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Extended Day Clinic: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
BTA offers the following Junior Tennis Clinics, for beginners through advanced players. Scroll through the list to determine the appropriate clinic for your child.
Orange Ball 60Ft Court (Ages 7-9) Foundational Program
This clinic is designed to develop proper technique as well as the understanding of the game of tennis. Clinic will include an abbreviated warm-up, stroke specific drilling, and games. Students will gain a solid base for future development as well as an understanding for how to keep score and play matches.
Futures I (ages 9-11) and Futures II (ages 12-15) Foundational Programs
This clinic is designed for players that need to or are still developing their grips, footwork, technique and understanding. Great clinic to develop a strong foundation for continued growth in the game. Clinic will focus on proper grips, techniques, footwork, and basic strategy.
Challengers I (ages 10-13) and Challengers II (ages 14-18) Developmental Program
Perfect class for players looking to begin a competitive program. This class is designed for players that have a solid foundation of footwork and technique (including all the proper grips), can keep a consistent groundstroke rally and have the ability to play and score matches on their own. Players are expected to be focused on improving (“the right way”), and looking to possibly make tennis their primary sport. Each clinic will include a short warm-up, drills (fed-ball) w focus on technique, footwork, strategy and court positioning, some match play, and fitness. This program will help develop a more consistent player through repetition and specialized instruction.
BTA Classic (Pre-Select)(UTR 1-3)
Designed for players that play in USTA leagues and local tournaments. Players in this group have made tennis their primary sport. Each class will consist of stretching, live ball drills, match play and fitness. Coaches will enforce footwork, shot selection, positive attitude and player understanding of each drill so they can incorporate them into their match play. Level based, not age based.
Tourna 250 (BTA Select Program)(UTR 3.0-5.5)
The Tourna 250 clinic is designed for competitive players ages 10-13 that play USTA tournaments. Players in this program are dedicated to tennis and play 4+ times per week (2x’s in BTA programs). Clinics include a warm-up, live ball drilling, match play, and intense fitness.
All Half-Day, Full-Day and Extended Day Clinics are directed by Bethesda Tennis Academy Owner and NCAA Division 1 Coach Nitin Deodhar and taught by Mr. Deodhar, Justin Reid, and Bruce Goldstein, as well as an excellent summer staff of collegiate and sectionally ranked coaches that have trained at BTA for years!
Information & Restrictions
Bethesda Tennis Academy at Potomac Swim & Tennis Club
10531 Oaklyn Dr.
10531 Oaklyn Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854
Email: [email protected]
Carderock Swim & Tennis Club
- $172 for One-Week Half-Day Orange Ball, Futures I, Futures II, Challengers I, Challengers II, BTA Classic OR Tournament 250 Clinic at Bethesda Tennis Academy (Up to $229 Value - 25% Off).
- $140 for July 4th Week Half-Day Orange Ball, Futures I, Futures II, Challengers I, Challengers II, BTA Classic OR Tournament 250Clinic at Bethesda Tennis Academy (Up to $185 Value - 25% Off). No camp July 4th.
Potomac Swim & Tennis Club
- $305 for One-Week Full-Day (9am-3pm) Orange Ball, Futures I, Futures II, Challenger I, Challenger II, BTA Classic OR Tournament 250 Clinic at Bethesda Tennis Academy (Up to $405 Value - 25% Off).
- $245 for July 4th Week Full-Day (9am-3pm) Orange Ball, Futures I, Futures II, Challenger I, Challenger II, BTA Classic OR Tournament 250 Clinic at Bethesda Tennis Academy (Up to $325 Value - 25% Off). No camp July 4th.
- $390 for One-Week Extended Day (9am-5pm) Futures I, Futures II, Challenger I, Challenger II, BTA Classic OR Tournament 250 Clinic at Bethesda Tennis Academy (Up to $520 Value - 25% Off).
- $315 for July 4th Week Extended Day (9am-5pm) Futures I, Futures II, Challenger I, Challenger II, BTA Classic OR Tournament 250 Clinic at Bethesda Tennis Academy (Up to $420 Value - 25% Off). No camp July 4th.
- Orange Ball Clinic is for ages 7-9.
- Futures I is for ages 9-11. Futures II is for ages 12-15.
- Challenger I and Tournament 250 Training is for ages 10-13.
- Challenger II is for ages 14-18.
- BTA Classic is based on player level NOT age.
- Full Day: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Half Day: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Extended Day: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Before and After Care is available for an additional fee, paid directly to the vendor. 8 a.m. - 9 a.m. for $50/week. Drop-in morning $15 per day, Drop-in evening until 5 pm. is $20 per day.
2019 Summer Clinic Weeks:
*Half Day Clinic available at Carderock in Bethesda ONLY. Full Day Clinic available at Potomac Swim & Tennis ONLY.
- June 17 - June 21
- June 24 - June 28
- July 1 - July 5 (no camp July 4th)
- July 8 - July 12
- July 15 - July 19
- July 22 - July 26
- July 29 - August 2
- August 5 - August 9
- August 12 - August 16
- August 19 - August 23
What You Need to Know:
- HURRY! Space is limited, don’t delay!
- Limit three vouchers per family.
- Red Ball, Elite and Invitation Clinics are not offered through CertifiKID.
- Voucher includes use of all the facilities at Carderock Swim and Tennis Club or Potomac Swim and Tennis Club each day depending on the camp location you choose.
- Camp is held rain or shine. Make sure your camper is dressed for the weather!
Expiration: August 23, 2019.
To Redeem and Register for Clinic:
- Registration is required and space is limited. After purchase, please click HERE to register for clinic. Enter your 12-digit CertifiKID Voucher Code in the "Total Amount to Send" box.
- After filling out the form, please email Nitin Deodhar at [email protected] to determine appropriate clinic for your child.
- Once appropriate clinic is determined, please complete the sign up genius form for that specific clinic. Access Carderock half-day clinics HERE. Access Potomac full-day clinics HERE.
- Please note, you are NOT officially registered for clinic until you follow the redemption instructions above.
Valid only for the 2019 clinic sessions listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children or multiple clinic sessions. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior clinic enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. Refunds issued within one day of purchase only. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.