- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
- Explore More
10 Los Angeles Area Locations
The Deal is Over!
$33 value | 46% savings
With more than 55,000 square feet of climbing surfaces, Hangar 18 offers ample terrain for climbers of all skill levels. From first-timers just learning to belay to seasoned climbers seeking a vertical challenge, athletes of all stripes can find suitable terrain and helpful assistance from experienced staff members. At the various Hangar 18 outposts, climbers can find top ropes and lead routes circling freestanding boulders, challenging crack climbs, and 40-foot roof climbs. And, after traversing 70-foot routes through lead caves and descending towering boulders, climbers can decompress in a yoga class.
- Intro classes: 60-minute belaying lesson, full day of post-lesson climbing, and rental equipment
- One-month and one-year memberships: unlimited access to all gym locations, belay lessons, monthly guest pass, and yoga classes
Information & Restrictions
- $18 for One Intro to Rock-Climbing Class with Belaying Lesson, Full Day of Climbing, and Rental Equipment ($33 Value - 45% OFF)
- $30 for Two Intro to Rock-Climbing Classes with Belaying Lesson, Full Day of Climbing, and Rental Equipment ($60 Value - 50% OFF)
- $53 for Two One-Month Rock-Climbing Memberships ($120 Value - 56% OFF)
- $299 for One-Year Rock-Climbing Pass ($720 Value - 58% OFF)
What You Need to Know: Two intro classes not valid in Mission Viejo. Children 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Must sign waiver. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 2 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 13 or older.
To Redeem: This deal is offered to CertifiKID subscribers in partnership with Groupon. When you Click HERE or 'BUY DEAL' above to purchase voucher, you will be redirected to Groupon.com to complete your purchase.
Find even more great Los Angeles, CA Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.