- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
- Explore More
Fairfax Station or Springfield, VA
Kick it into summer with this one-of-a-kind fun packed camp at Andrew Gause's Martial Arts!
Andrew Gause’s Martial Arts Summer Camps provide a safe, exciting, and educational experience to include sports, arts & crafts, field trips, games, professional martial arts instruction and so much more!
Save 33% off Andrew Gause's Martial Arts Summer Camps with this CertifiKID deal!
Each day, campers participate in a traditional martial arts class led by a professional black belt instructor. Campers can expect improvements in coordination, physical fitness, focus, and discipline. Martial arts instruction also offers valuable self-defense skills and increased self-confidence. Campers will participate in the same class curriculum as a full-time Taekwondo student allowing them to continue their Taekwondo training once the summer is over.
The fun-filled week also includes field trips, such as swimming at a local pool, visiting a museum or historic park, going to the movies to catch the latest summer hit, knocking down pins at a bowling alley, or just playing at the playgrounds and parks.
Bonus!! Every Friday campers are treated to an end of week party at Chuck E Cheese’s where they can expect more fun and games, and of course -- food!
Information & Restrictions
Andrew Gause's Martial Arts - Fairfax Station
Fairfax Station Square
Fairfax Station Square
5624 Ox Rd Ste E
Fairfax Station, VA 22039
Email: [email protected]
- $175 for One-Week of Andrew Gause's Martial Arts Camp ($260 Value - 33% Off).
- To purchase this $175 deal, you will pay a $50 deposit at checkout. The remaining $125 will be paid directly to Andrew Gause’s Martial Arts upon registration.
Ages: Camp is for ages 5-13.
Camp Hours: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Before (7:15 - 9 a.m.) and after care (4 - 6:15 p.m.) is available for FREE.
2019 Available Camp Sessions:
- June 24 - June 28
- July 1 - July 5 (no camp July 4th)
- July 8 - July 12
- July 15 - July 19
- July 22 - July 26
- July 29 - Aug. 2
- Aug. 5 - Aug. 9
What You Need to Know:
- Limit 4 vouchers per camper.
- Valid for new students (non-members) only.
- Valid only at Springfield and Fairfax Station locations. Please select desired location at checkout.
- Voucher includes ALL field trip and activity fees.
- Campers must bring the following to camp daily: lunch, snack(s), and water bottle.
Expiration: August 9, 2019
To Redeem and Register for Camp:
- Registration is required and space is limited. After paying $50 deposit, call 703-321-0300 (Springfield) or 703-272-7700 (Fairfax Station) to select specific camp week(s) and officially register. Please provide your 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number, which is printed at the top of your voucher.
- You will pay the remaining balance of $125 directly to the camp during registration. In-person registration is required to receive specific camp materials in advance of session(s).
- Please note, you are NOT officially registered for camp until you follow the redemption instructions above.
Valid only at Springfield and Fairfax Station locations. Valid only for the 2019 camp sessions listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children or multiple camp sessions (4 vouchers per child). For new students (non-members) only. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp. Merchant cancellation policy applies. This very special camp deal is nonrefundable. Vendor is responsible for the quality of services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.
Most Popular:see all »