- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
- Explore More
The Deal is On!
$9 BUY DEAL
$14 value | 36% savings
Georgia has learned a lot about the universe since 1967. It was then that the Fernbank Science Center opened, offering up its outdoor gardens and indoor facilities as giant interactive textbooks for school children and the public alike. And to educate as many as possible, the center keeps general admission to its regular exhibits totally free.
- Eye Catchers: the stars that come into view through the Dr. Ralph L. Buice, Jr. Observatory's Cassegrain reflector, the largest telescope in the southeastern US
- Crown Jewel: the Jim Cherry Memorial Planetarium, which explores the mysteries of the universe—from lunar phases to color—in a 70-foot dome
- Permanent Mainstays: the poison-dart frogs and snakes that live together and fight over who does the dishes in the Live Animals exhibit
- Don't Miss: the unmanned command module from Apollo 6
- Special Programs: student-focused STEM classes and camps, such as an aviation camp and a toothpick bridge-building contest
Information & Restrictions
- $9 for admission for two to a planetarium show (up to $14 value - 36% off)
- $15 for admission for four to a planetarium show (up to $28 value - 47% off)
- Click to view the planetarium schedule
What You Need to Know: Shows begin promptly as scheduled. Must arrive 30 minutes before show begins; no late entry allowed. Re-entry is not allowed for safety reasons. Not valid 8/1/16-8/20/16. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit.
To Redeem: This deal is offered to CertifiKID subscribers in partnership with Groupon. When you Click HERE or 'BUY DEAL' above to purchase voucher, you will be redirected to Groupon.com to complete your purchase.
Find even more great Atlanta, GA Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.