- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
- Explore More
College Park, MD
The Deal is On!
$195 BUY DEAL
$244 value | 21% savings
2019 CertifiKID Camp Deals:
$195 for RED Level (Ages 4-7) Half-Day Tennis Camp ($49 Off!)
$360 for RED Level (Ages 4-7) Full-Day Tennis & Activities Camp ($89 Off!)
$360 for ORANGE Level (Ages 8-10) Full-Day Tennis & Activities Camp ($89 Off!)
$395 for ORANGE Level (Ages 8-10) Full-Day Tennis Camp ($99 Off!)
$455 for GREEN Level (Ages 10-12) Full-Day Tennis Camp ($114 Off!)
$455 for YELLOW Level (Ages 13+) Full-Day Tennis Camp ($114 Off!)
Full Day: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Half Day: 9 a.m. - Noon
*Before & After Care Available for Additional Fee.*
2019 Camp Weeks:
Week 1: June 10-14
Week 2: June 17-21
Week 4: July 1-5 (NO CAMP JULY 4th)
Week 10: August 12-16
Week 11: August 26-30
College Park Tennis Club offers tennis camps for a range of ages and levels, from those just starting out their tennis career to the more seasoned tournament player. Find the right level camp for your child below.
Red Level Camp (Ages 4-7)
Court: 36’ Red court
Ball: Foam ball & Red low compression ball
Racquet: 19” or 21” length
Red camps teach players basic techniques and accuracy while developing overall athleticism in a fun environment. At the Red level, players use racquets sized for small hands and softer balls that are easier to hit. Instructional sessions are held on smaller courts with lower nets to help players build confidence in their game.
Orange Level Camp (Ages 8-10)
Court: 60’ Orange court
Ball: Orange low compression ball
Racquet: 23” or 25” length
Orange camps teach players better stroke technique and court coverage. Players will improve shot pace, spin, height and depth by learning how to increase racquet-head speed. Orange players will also improve their service and return game by developing greater serve spin, power, and control and learning to better read the opponent’s serve.
Green Level Camp (Ages 10-12)
Court: 78’ full court
Ball: Green Dot low compression ball (slightly less bounce)
Racquet: 26” or 27” length
This Camp is designed for those players 10+ who have expressed an interest in and /or are currently playing the sport in middle and high schools. Green camps teach tennis using a rally-based curriculum. Players will learn how to properly position themselves to hit groundstrokes and volleys with tactical purpose. Players will refine footwork patterns, awareness and spin mechanics on both the serve and groundstrokes. Upon completion of the camp, players will be better able to execute patterns of play, vary the spin and depth of their shots and select the correct footwork pattern to strike the ball using their “weapon” to exploit weaknesses in their opponent’s game.
Yellow Level Camp (Ages 13+)
Court: 78’ full court
Ball: Yellow ball
Racquet: 27” length
The CPTC Yellow Training Clinic (formerly “Future Champs”) features yellow ball-training classes, which are part of our developmental pathway for children 13 and older. Players in CPTC Yellow compete in USTA sanctioned tournaments and/or participate in interscholastic competition. Players will learn advanced tactics including how to recognize the offensive, neutral and defensive phases of a point, how to adjust style of play to match situation, and how to exploit an opponent’s weakness and maximize their own strengths.”
Information & Restrictions
College Park Tennis Club
JTCC Winter Camp Website »
JTCC Winter Camp Website »
5200 Campus Drive
College Park, MD 20740
- $195 for 1-Week of Half-Day RED Tennis Camp for Ages 4-7 ($244 Value - 20% Off).
- $360 for 1-Week of Full-Day RED Tennis & Activities Camp for Ages 4-7 ($449 Value - 20% Off).
- $360 for 1-Week of Full-Day ORANGE Tennis & Activities Camp for Ages 8-10 ($449 Value - 20% Off).
- $395 for 1-Week of Full-Day ORANGE Tennis Camp for Ages 8-10 ($494 Value - 20% Off).
- $455 for 1-Week of Full-Day GREEN Tennis Camp for Ages 10-12 ($569 Value - 20% Off).
- $455 for 1-Week of Full-Day YELLOW Tennis Camp for Ages 13+ ($569 Value - 20% Off).
WEEK 4: July 1-5 ONLY (NO CAMP JULY 4th):
- $156 for 4 days of RED Half-Day Tennis Camp for Ages 4-7
- $288 for 4 days of RED Full-Day Tennis & Activities Camp for Ages 4-7
- $288 for 4 days of ORANGE Full-Day Tennis & Activities Camp for Ages 8-10
- $316 4 days of ORANGE Full-Day Tennis Camp for Ages 8-10
- $364 for 4 days of GREEN Full-Day Tennis Camp for Ages 10-12
- $364 for 4 days of YELLOW Full-Day Tennis Camp for Ages 13+
- Full Day: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Half Day: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Before Care from 8 a.m. - 9 a.m. is additional $50/week.
- After Care from 4 p.m. - 5 p.m. is additional $50/week.
- After Care from 4 p.m. - 6 p.m. is additional $100/week.
- Before/After Care fees are paid directly to the vendor.
2019 Camp Weeks:
- Week 1: June 10-14
- Week 2: June 17-21- RED HALF DAY SOLD OUT
- Week 4: July 1-5 (No Camp July 4th)
- Week 10: August 12-16- SOLD OUT
- Week 11: August 26-30
What You Need to Know:
- Please select desired camp at checkout.
- JTCC Tennis Camp is held at College Park Tennis Club. Click HERE for directions.
- Lunch and refrigeration is NOT provided, so pack lunch every day in a small cooler. JTCC does not allow deliveries for lunch during Summer Camp.
- Campers have a break each morning and afternoon, so also pack snacks and drinks.
- Camps are held both indoors and outdoors, so send campers with a hat, sunscreen and water.
- Please have your child ready to play tennis, proper tennis attire; shoes and their own racquet are required.
- If you drop your child off before 8:45am you must register them for Before Care. If you pick them up after 4:15pm, your child will be enrolled in After Care.
- A tent will be set up outside the main building to provide shade and seating. Campers are welcomed to enjoy lunch/snack under the tent, not in the main building.
- Drop off procedures: Drop off your child at the main entrance. If it is your child’s first day at camp, please come in with them so that we can check them in. Campers will NOT be allowed to enter from side (tent) entrance.
- Cars are not permitted to park in fire lanes. The Park Police will issue tickets for illegally parked cars.
- Pick up procedures: When camp concludes at 4:00pm, all campers will be walked to the tent area located near our fitness building. Parents can enter through the main entrance and will be directed to the appropriate location. If your child is still with us after 4:15pm (and was not originally enrolled in After Care) they will be listed in our After Care program and you will be charged.
Expiration: August 30, 2019
To Redeem and Register for Camp:
- Registration is required and space is limited. After purchase, please email [email protected] to initiate the registration process. Provide your 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number. You will receive a specialized link to complete your registration.
- Please register for the camp at least one week before scheduled camp date.
- Please note, you are NOT officially registered for camp until you follow the redemption instructions above.
Questions? Need More Information? Please contact Tyler Delaney at 301-779-8000 or email [email protected].
Valid only at the JTCC location. Valid only for the 2019 camp sessions listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children or multiple camp weeks. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. Refunds issued within one day of purchase only. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Most Popular:see all »