- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
- Explore More
The Deal is On!
$79 BUY DEAL
$109 value | 28% savings
PLAY and STAY overnight to enjoy the peace and splendor of the Virginia mountains in your own CABIN with this deal from Harpers Ferry Adventure Center!
Plan a day or two of enjoying the great outdoors: ziplining, rafting and more ... and then forget about the drive home and take some time to RELAX and stay overnight in your own cabin on Harpers Ferry Adventure Center's Mountaintop property with views of the Shenandoah River and overlook into Harpers Ferry, WV on one side and the Potomac River and the Maryland mountains on the other!
No need to hassle with a tent and stakes to stay and enjoy the great outdoors! Just pack your sleeping bag or air mattress, pillows and linens along with your other essentials, cooler and your camp is ready! Don't forget the S'mores ingredients to enjoy with your bon fire!
Cabins make it easy for even the novice camper. Enjoy a cozy and peaceful camping experience in the privacy and security of your own unit. It’s the perfect compromise to tent camping that protects you from the natural elements and critters! Buy more than one, stack them together and stay a few days!
These great cabins are just about an hour away from DC and Baltimore ... perfect for a not-so-far away GETAWAY!
Information & Restrictions
The Deal: $79 for One-Night Mid-Week Cabin Rental at Harpers Ferry Adventure Center ($109 Value - 28% Off).
Voucher is Valid the Following Dates ONLY:
- Mondays - Thursdays ONLY from April 1 - October 31, 2019.
What You Need to Know:
- Not valid holiday weekends: July 4 - 7, May 26 - 27, or Sept. 1- 2, 2019.
- Harpers Ferry Adventure Center is located just 3 miles south east of Harpers Ferry, WV, less than an hour from Dulles International Airport, an hour from Washington, DC and Baltimore regions. Click HERE for directions.
- Cabin rental includes two bunk beds and a loft bed, an outdoor fire ring, charcoal grill, and picnic table.
- Cabins are located on a private mountaintop, secured each evening at the gate, providing access only to campers and cabin guests.
- Located within walking distance to new bathhouse with hot showers and indoor plumbing.
- There is a camp kitchen sink to clean your camp gear.
- You may purchase more than one and stack them together to stay a few days.
- Cabin check-in time is at 3 p.m. and check out time is at 11 a.m.
- 6% sales tax will be collected by Harpers Ferry Adventure Center at time of check-in.
- Firewood is available for purchase on site.
- All HFAC patrons have access to the inflatable jumping pillow before or after their adventure.
Expiration: October 31, 2019.
- Expiration reflects date by which stay must be concluded.
- Reservations required and subject to availability.
- After purchase, click HERE to make your reservation.
- Click Apply Promo or Voucher and enter the vendor code in the pop-up box. The vendor code is located at the top of your voucher.
Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed. Valid only for the dates listed above. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior purchases/reservations. Additional service charges apply. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.