- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
- Explore More
Hoop it up at You Reach I Teach Basketball Academy in Gaithersburg, run by professional athletes Mamadi Diane and Joel Barkers! Join them for their 2019 Basketball Skills Camp for ages 5-16 and take your hoops game to the next level.
You Reach I Teach is focused on empowering children and cultivating their talents through a structured developmental basketball program. With a 10:1 camper to coach ratio, your child is guaranteed individualized attention from their highly-experienced staff. Their goal is to help each child reach their full potential both on AND off the court, developing social skills, teamwork, citizenship and behavior skills.
Here's what a typical day of camp looks like:
- 8:45 a.m. - 9:25 a.m. - Student drop off and shoot around time.
- 9:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. - Warm ups, stretching, and precise ball handling drills as well as shooting/dribbling games. Intermittent water breaks, as needed.
- 10:45 a.m. - noon - Organized games or group training work.
- Noon - 1 p.m. - Lunch
- 1 p.m. - 2:45 p.m. - Guest Speakers, Sports Trivia, Individual or Group Competitions
- 2:45 p.m. - 3 p.m. Dismissal
- 3:15 p.m. - 5 p.m. After Care, if needed
With Hard Work and Dedication, Anything is possible! Keep Reaching!
Information & Restrictions
The Deal: $160 for One-Week of Full-Day You Reach I Teach Basketball Skills Camp ($200 Value - 20% Off).
Ages: For ages 5-16.
- 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- After Care (3:15 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.) is available for an additional $20 per child, paid directly to vendor.
2019 Camp Sessions:
- June 17 - June 21
- June 24 - June 28
- July 8 - July 12
- July 15 - July 19
- July 22 - July 26
- August 5 - August 9
- August 12 - August 16
- August 19 - August 23
- August 26 - August 30
What You Need to Know:
- Full-Day campers must pack lunch, snacks and a water bottle for camp.
- All food and water bottles are suggested to have a label with the child's name.
Expiration: August 30, 2019.
To Redeem and Register for Camp: Registration is required and space is limited.
- After purchase, please fill out the online Registration Form (located at the bottom of the page).
- Enter your 12-digit CertifiKID Voucher Code in the Health Issues/Notes/Voucher box.
- Click the "Register and Pay Now" button. Skip the payment information on the following page.
Please note, you are NOT officially registered for camp until you follow the redemption instructions above.
Valid only for the 2019 camp sessions listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children or multiple camp sessions. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. Refunds issued within one day of purchase only. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.