- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
- Explore More
This summer send your kids to a camp that will teach a foundational skill that they can carry into high school and beyond! Instead of staying stuck inside playing video games, why not send them somewhere they can learn to build and design their own video games? At SimTek Game Development Camp your kids can do just that, with camp classes that teach coding, gaming and design.
Summer Camp from June 17- August 30
SimTek offers Summer Camps for 11 weeks this summer focusing on Game Design, Coding and Modeling. These three courses will cycle every three weeks throughout the Summer Camp offering weeks. No prerequisites needed and all options are independent courses.
Game Development by Example – Learn game programming by example. In this course students put together two simple games, piece by piece, using Unity3D game engine. This course touches on every aspect of development process. Learn new skills in game development or reinforce what you already know.
C# Unity Developer – Learn to code making games using C#, a powerful modern programming language. This course focuses on the code aspect of the development process. Gain excellent knowledge of video game design and even transfer your knowledge to .NET or other languages.
3D Modeling in Blender and Unity – Learn 3D modeling using Blender and Unity, two popular industry standards for game design. This course focuses on the modeling, animation, and scene design aspect of game development.
Information & Restrictions
- $269 for One Week of Full-Day Spring Break Camp or Summer Camp Coding Class + Bonus Drop-in Gaming Session ($485 Value - 29% Off).
- $69 for One Day Drop-In Spring Break Camp ($100 Value - 32% Off).
Ages: Camp is for ages 9-13.
Camp Hours: 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Before care from 8 a.m.- 9 a.m. and after care 3:30 p.m.- 5 p.m. is available for an additional fee of $50 per week, payable directly to SimTek.
- Summer Camp drop in bonus is offered on Saturdays from 9 a.m.- 10:25 a.m., 10:30 a.m.- 11:55 a.m. and 2 p.m.- 3:35 p.m.
2019 Camp Weeks:
Spring Break Camp:
- One day of drop-in camp available between April 15-19
- June 17 - June 21: Game Development by Example
- June 24 - June 28: C# Unity Developer
- July 1 - July 5: 3D Modeling
- July 8 - July 12: Game Development by Example
- July 15 - July 19: C# Unity Developer
- July 22 - July 26: 3D Modeling
- July 29 - August 2: Game Development by Example
- August 5 - August 9: C# Unity Developer
- August 12 - August 16: 3D Modeling
- August 19 - August 23: C# Unity Developer
- August 26 - August 30: Game Development by Example
- For more information, click HERE
Expiration: August 30, 2019
To Redeem and Register for Camp:
- Registration is required and space is limited. After purchase, please call 703-943-7814 or email [email protected] to register for camp week or day. Provide your 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number, child's name, camp week date and your contact information.
- Please note, you are NOT officially registered for camp until you follow the redemption instructions above.
Valid only for the 2019 camp weeks listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children or multiple camp weeks. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. Refunds issued within one day of purchase only. This very special camp deal is nonrefundable. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.