- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
- Explore More
Middle River, MD
The Deal is On!
$799 BUY DEAL
$999 value | 21% savings
Has your preteen or teen tried every summer camp out there, leaving you to ponder, what's next?
That's where What's Next Adventures comes in. Set off on their One Week Sailing Sleepaway Camp for the experience of a lifetime! Offered ONE WEEK ONLY from July 1 - July 5, 2019. This camp is for boys and girls ages 12-17 - no sailing experience necessary.
Sail the waters of the Chesapeake Bay, as you embark on the 60-ft sailing vessel, the Bahama Star under the direction of Captain Ian Beaumont and a board-certified crew of sailors and camp counselors. Campers meet in a designated location in Middle River, MD on Monday and return home to the Edwards Boat Yard (also in Middle River) on Friday. An educational experience with an emphasis on fun, campers learn the basics of living aboard a working vessel, including making and sharing meals together. From raising and lowering sails to following the wind to even steering, campers will engage in life lessons they will remember for many years to come!
While most of the time is spent aboard the vessel, campers do enjoy one afternoon ashore, in either Baltimore or Annapolis and a night sleeping on dock. Bunk beds and mattresses are assigned below deck but campers often lay out sleeping bags on deck to sleep under the stars.
Get ready to set sail into this CertifiKID deal for $200 Off your amazing journey! But hurry, limited number of spaces available!
Information & Restrictions
The Deal: $799 for One-Week of What's Next Adventures Sailing Sleepaway Camp ($999 Value - 21% Off).
Ages: Boys and Girls, ages 12 - 17.
2019 Camp Week:
- July 1 - July 5
What You Need to Know:
- HURRY! Camp space is limited, don’t delay!
- No sailing experience necessary.
- Think of this as tent-camping on water and prepare accordingly. That means bringing your own toiletries, towel, sleeping bed or bedding, pillow, and anything else your camper may need to make up their bed. A letter with specifics will be sent once your camper registers for camp.
- There is no shower aboard the Bahama Star, participants take "baths" with biodegradable Joy soap off of the swim platform. Fondly called a Joy bath!
- This is an electronics free week! Please leave gaming devices and laptops at home. Cell phones are allowed on board for pictures and special circumstances, not regular use.
- Drop-off time is 8am Monday morning. Campers meet at the Edwards Boat Yard. The address is 3420 Edwards Lane, Middle River, MD 21220.
- Campers return to the dock at Edwards Boat Yard at 4 p.m. Friday afternoon. The address there is 3420 Edwards Lane, Middle River, MD 21220.
Expiration: July 5, 2019.
To Redeem and Register for Camp:
- Registration is required and space is limited. After purchase, please call 772-532-8121 to register for camp. Provide your 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number. Camp will then send you additional camp information, camp registration form and waiver.
- Please note, you are NOT officially registered for camp until you follow the redemption instructions above.
Valid only for the 2019 camp week listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. Refunds issued within one day of purchase only. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Baltimore, MD Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.