- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
- Explore More
This deal is no longer available, but check out these other available deals:
$250 $200 20% off
$160 $128 20% off
$185 $149 20% off
$295 $236 20% off
$200 $160 20% off
The Deal is Over!
Are you ready for the adventure of your life?! Mountain and Sea Adventures' Floating Sea Camp is the most adventurous and educational marine biology camp on Catalina Island for kids and teens ages 9-17.
Experience adventure, friendship, team building, character building, leadership, stewardship, and live like a true biologist aboard the premier Catalina Island Floating Sea Camp.
Take a look for yourself ...
Aboard Mountain Sea Adventures' ship "Enhydra," campers will be immersed in marine biology adventures and take part in the following activities:
*Discover scuba is a one-dive for beginners, full scuba certification is 8 dives offered for two week campers, and already certified divers can choose to have one or two dives. Additional fees apply & you must be 12 or older for scuba options.
Campers will also have the opportunity to participate in the following Summer Ocean Adventure Challenges: Marine Science, Oceanography, Deckmanship, Water Safety and Environmental Stewardship.
Campers live in state room accommodations aboard Enhyrda, a 112' U.S. Coast Guard certified marine research vessel with full galley and large spacious decks. The Enhydra comes fully equipped with all the toys, games and other supplies needed for fun in the sun on Catalina Island, including snorkeling gear, wetsuits, paddle boards, kayaks, Walker Bay sail boats and more!
Click HERE for camper testimonials and then take a tour of The Enhydra ...
Safety is a #1 priority at Mountain and Sea Adventures. Floating Sea Camp offers a unique environment of a maximum of 38 participants per week. Camper to staff ratio is 6:1. During waterfront periods, 2 lifeguard-certified staff will be present to teach & monitor campers.
Information & Restrictions
- $500 for Three-Day Floating Sea Summer Camp on Catalina Island ($550 Value - $50 Off).
- $997 for Six-Day Floating Sea Summer Camp on Catalina Island ($1,997 Value - $100 Off).
- $2,200 for Two-Week Floating Sea Summer Camp on Catalina Island ($2,350 Value - $150 Off).
Pay Deposit Now:
- Important: To purchase deal, you will pay a $50 deposit at check out.
- The remaining camp tuition balance will be paid directly to Mountain & Sea Adventures upon registration.
Drop-Off and Pick-Up Location:
- Southern California Marine Institute - 820 S Seaside Ave, San Pedro, CA 90731
Camp Tuition Includes:
- Transportation to and from Catalina Island.
- Accommodations in a camper state room on the Enhydra. There are 18 camper state rooms with two beds and a private bathroom. There is one camper stateroom with four beds and a private bathroom.
- All meals beginning with dinner on arrival day through lunch on departing day.
- All programming and equipment*.
- *Explore Scuba will be offered through a local Dive shop and will be an additional cost.
- Kids Camps: Ages 9-12.
- Teens Camps: Ages 13-17.
2019 Camp Sessions:
- June 24-26
- July 1-3
- June 17-22
- June 24-29
- July 1-6
- July 8-13
- July 15-20
- July 22-27
- July 29-August 3
- August 5-10
- August 12-17
- August 19-24
Two Week (Teens Only):
- June 24-July 6
- July 8-July 20
- July 22-August 3
Expiration: August 24, 2019.
To Redeem and Register for Camp: Registration is required and space is limited. Within 48 hours of purchasing this voucher, please email the following information to [email protected]:
- Your 12-digit CertifiKID Voucher Code.
- Your desired camp session (with scuba add-on if applicable).
- Camper's name and date of birth.
- Camper's First & Last Name
- Parent/Guardian's First & Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Mailing Address
You will receive an email reply with registration instructions. Please note, you are NOT officially registered for camp until you follow these instructions.
Valid only for the 2019 camp sessions listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children or camp sessions. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. This very special camp deal is nonrefundable. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Los Angeles, CA Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.