- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
- Explore More
Georgetown Waterfront, Washington DC
The Deal is On!
$13 BUY DEAL
Avast Mateys, the cold and icy depths of the Potomac are finally thawing - and soon the season of swashbuckling will be upon us! The crew of Georgetown's Boomerang Pirate Ship has laid a course for adventure … prepare yourselves to be shanghaied!
Ahoy! Get ready to valiantly man the water cannons, engage in a fierce “battle” to recover stolen treasure and master pirate vocabulary. Sail ho! Arrrr! Booty!
And did we mention Pirate Dancing? Face Painting? Tattoos? Oh, yes mateys, a camera is a must for every parent that dares to undertake this epic adventure. You will doubtless debark with some very memorable photos.
But don't forget to enjoy the views of some of DC’s famous landmarks along the way ... the Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument, Watergate, Kennedy Center and Georgetown University ... Yo Ho Ho!
Come with your family. Invite some of your landlubber friends to join you on your pirate adventure. Got a little matey with a Birthday coming up this Spring or Summer? Snag a bunch of these $12 tickets and make this the most memorable BIRTHDAY PARTY ever!
They’re beggars and blighters and ne'er do-well cads. Aye, but they’re loved by their mommies and dads! Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate’s life for them... and you too!
What you can look forward to on your Boomerang Pirate Ship adventure:
- Engaging Stories.
- Water Cannon Battles.
- Sea Shanties (aka Pirate Music).
- Face Painting & Temporary Tattoos.
- Booty & Pirate Souvenirs.
- Pirate Characters the kids will love!
- A unique view of Washington DC.
- A focus on safety.
- Family friendly FUN!
Information & Restrictions
Boomerang Boat Tours
Georgetown Waterfront - End of Dock
3100 K Street NW
Washington, DC 20007
The Deal: $13 for one Ticket on a Boomerang Pirate Ship Family Fun Treasure Hunt Cruise ($21.20 Value - 39% Off).
- Valid for an adult or child ticket.
- Valid from April 27 - October 26, 2019.
- Regular Cost: $22 ($20 + $2 processing fee per ticket).
What You Need to Know:
- Click HERE for schedule.
- Cruises run one hour. Great for all ages!
- A ticket must be purchased for every passenger. Infants (non-walkers) are free.
- Board your cruise at the dock at the Washington Harbour in Georgetown (at the end of 31st St.).
- There are bathrooms on board. No worries, mateys!
- No outside food can be brought on board, but light snacks and drinks are available for purchase if you'd like.
- Rain does not stop these fearless pirates from sailing! Check the Boomerang Pirate Ship Facebook Fan Page for the latest information, including weather updates.
- Walking Directions: From K St., turn south onto 31st st. and take it all the way to the water. If you are looking at the river from the Georgetown Waterfront, the Boomerang Pirate Ship will pull up at the end of the dock, all the way on the right.
- Parking Info: There are several parking garages within two blocks of the waterfront area.
- Metro: The closest Metro stop is Foggy Bottom Station which is serviced by the blue and orange lines and is a 20 minute walk away.
- More questions? Click HERE for the FAQ page.
Expiration: October 26, 2019.
- This deal is redeemable for admission to a specific ticketed event and venue. It has no value once the event date and time has passed and is non-refundable.
- Vouchers are not refundable for inclement weather.
To Redeem and Make Your Reservations: Reservations are required and subject to availability.
- To make your reservation, you will need to locate the 8-digit CertifiKID Vendor Code (beginning with "CTP") on the confirmation email you received from CertifiKID after your purchase. Vendor Codes can also be found by logging into your CertifiKID account.
- Go to this link to book your cruise - https://fareharbor.com/embeds/book/ridetheboomerang/items/25904/calendar/?flow=72389
- Select desired date and time for "Family Fun Treasure Hunt Sightseeing Cruise" and update quantity of participants.
- Click "Add promo or discount code," enter each of your 8-digit Vendor Codes (beginning with "CTP") in each of the fields, and then complete booking.
- Once you have reserved your date and time on the Boomerang’s website, your name will appear on their guest-list, so you will NOT need to present your voucher upon check in. Simply provide the name you used while making your online reservation during check-in at the pirate ship.
Questions? Need More Information?: Please email Boomerang Boat Tours at [email protected].
Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed. Valid only for the dates listed above. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. No cash value/cash back. Not valid on prior purchases. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption. Operating hours are subject to change; check directly with vendor prior to visit. Merchant cancellation policy applies.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.