- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
- Explore More
This deal is no longer available, but check out these other available deals:
$250 $200 20% off
$238 $159 34% off
Chevy Chase, MD
The Deal is Over!
$245 value | 21% savings
Does your budding basketball player like to "Hoop It, Hoop It?" BCC Basketball Camp likes to "Hoop It, Hoop It" and they want your camper to join in the fun and be a part of their winning tradition!
Coach Mark Karver is back and ready to teach your student-athletes 6-14 years of age (entering 1st through 9th grade). The camps are coed and designed to help players at any level improve their game. Camp takes place at Bethesda Chevy-Chase High School in Bethesda and offers special appearances from guest speakers. Past speakers included Otto Porter of the Chicago Bulls, ex-San Antonio Spur Tony Massenburg, and NBA shooting coach Dave Hopla.
BCC Basketball Camp takes a more European style approach to basketball. They focus on the basic skills of shooting, passing, ball handling and defense while trying to incorporate a team oriented motion offense in their games. This year coach Karver adds BCC boy's and girl's varsity coaches Sean Tracy and Ryan Ingalls which will provide excellent teaching and mentoring for young student-athletes attending camp. They will be leading their staff of current college and high school coaches to put on an amazing basketball camp this summer!
Information & Restrictions
BCC Basketball Camp - Bethesda Chevy-Chase High School
4301 East West Highway
Bethesda, MD 20814
The Deal: $195 for One Week of BCC Basketball Camp at Bethesda Chevy-Chase High School ($245 Value - $50 Off).
Ages: For ages 6-14 (rising 1st - 9th graders).
Camp Hours: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Before Care (8 a.m. - 9 a.m.) and After Care (4 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.) are available for $15/day, payable directly to vendor.
2019 Camp Sessions:
- June 17 - June 21
- June 24 - June 28
- July 8 - July 12
What You Need to Know:
- Campers can bring lunch daily, or they may order pizza (by the slice).
- There will be a small concession stand selling pizza, drinks, chips, etc. Campers can start an account at the snack bar. Money will be deducted from their total.
- Campers should bring a water bottle daily labeled with their name.
- Coaching staff consists of area high school coaches, with high school and college players.
- Please do NOT bring a personal basketball.
- Please wear athletic shoes with a rubber sole, athletic shorts and t-shirt.
- Voucher includes camp T-shirt, which will be distributed the Thursday of camp, and are expected to be worn on the Friday of camp session.
- Award ceremony is Friday 2:30 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Expiration: July 12, 2019.
To Redeem and Register for Camp:
- Registration is required and space is limited. After purchase, please CLICK HERE to download and complete the registration form. Please make sure to include your 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number on registration form.
- Mail form to BCC Basketball Camp 9710 Hill Street, Kensington, MD 20895.
- Please bring your voucher with you on the first day of camp.
- Please note you are NOT registered for camp until you follow these instructions.
Questions? Need More Information? Please contact BCC Basketball Camp at 301-592-7718 or email [email protected].
Valid only for the 2019 camp sessions listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children or multiple camp sessions. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Refunds issued within one day of purchase only. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.
Most Popular:see all »