- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
- Explore More
Set sail on Chicago's Official Tall Ship Windy for an adventure you won't soon forget!
Tall Ship Windy, sailing from Navy Pier, is a 148-foot, traditional four-masted gaff topsail schooner. Built of modern materials, the WINDY has all the character and charm of old world trading schooners.
The kids will enjoy helping the crew hoist the sails while parents lay back, relax and take in the sights (or join in, too!). Each sailing has a tour guide who shares stories and historical information about the Windy City. Tours depart daily all summer long and last approximately 75 minutes. When hunger strikes, head on down to the aft salon for a selection of non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages and packaged light snacks. This area also houses a gift store and restrooms.
Choose from the following sailing tours:
Lakeside Architectural Sail (Most popular!)
Departs daily at 11 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Take in Lake Michigan and one of the world’s most famous skylines on this sightseeing cruise. Explore Chicago’s architectural majesty and view some of its most prominent structures while learning a little history about the city itself.
Skyline Sail with Tales of Real Pirates of the Inland Seas
Departs daily at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
Ahoy mateys! From epic battles to trickery and treasure, the whole family will enjoy the incredible true stories of real pirate adventures that happened right here on the magnificent inland seas of the Great Lakes.
Departs daily at 7 p.m. AND at 9 p.m. on Thursdays and Fridays from June - August (Click Here for more information.)
Enjoy a leisurely sail along Lake Michigan taking in spectacular views of the Chicago skyline and experiencing a delightful Chicago sunset or the bright lights of the city at night.
Information & Restrictions
- $10 for One Child Ticket (ages 0-12) on Tall Ship Windy - Chicago ($14 Value - 29% Off).
- $18 for One Adult Ticket (age 13+) on Tall Ship Windy - Chicago ($37 Value - 52% Off).
What You Need to Know:
- Fun for ALL ages!
- Limit 2 vouchers per person, 2 additional as gifts.
- Cash or credit card required to pay 12% taxes and administrative fee at redemption.
- Not valid for Special Event or Firework sails.
- No refunds or reschedules without the purchase of optional trip insurance
- Not valid on Saturday sails in JULY and AUGUST.
- Blackout Dates: July 23 - July 31, 2019.
- May repurchase every 90 days.
- All passengers must have a ticket.
- Windy docks on the south side of Navy Pier, just east of Chicago Shakespeare Theater and across from the Riva restaurant.
- Guests must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Valid only for the option purchased.
- Tall Ship Windy sails at the Captain's discretion who reserves the right to delay sail up to 120 minutes past initial departure time.
Expiration: September 20, 2019.
- Expiration reflects date by which outing must be held.
- This deal is redeemable for a weather-dependent outing. Vouchers are not refunded for inclement weather. Please check with the vendor prior to visit to ensure opening.
- Online redemption only. Reservations required and subject to availability.
- Reserve your desired sailing excursion by clicking HERE and go to Book a Cruise.
- Once you select your sailing time, click on Add Promo or Discount Code and enter your 8-digit vendor code. You will have a 12% tax balance upon completion of your order.
Limit 2 vouchers per person, 2 additional as gifts. May repurchase every 90 days. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior purchases/reservations. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption. Operating hours are subject to change; check directly with vendor prior to visit. Merchant cancellation policy applies.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Chicago, IL Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.
Most Popular:see all »