- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
- Explore More
The Deal is On!
$215 - $320 BUY DEAL
This summer, join FourSoccer Camp at American University in Washington, DC!
Led by former American University Assistant Coach and DC Stoddart Technical Director Ben Mortimer, FourSoccer's professional coaching staff will instruct players in fun and age-appropriate activities on the beautiful Jacobs Athletic Field. All players will develop their technical and tactical abilities throughout the week with each day dedicated to a specific facet of the game, from finishing to passing. This camp is a chance for all players to find success in the safest and best soccer environment available.
BONUS! In the afternoon, full-day campers can choose to cool off at American University's Bender Arena indoor swimming pool or play indoor street soccer.
Here's a typical day at FourSoccer Camp:
- 9:00 - 9:15am: Arrival and free play games
- 9:15 - 10:30am: Different activities based on curriculum
- 10:30 - 10:45am: Water break, snack and re-application of sunscreen
- 10:45 - 12noon: Different activities based on curriculum
- 12noon - 1:00 pm: Half-Day campers check out. Full-Day campers eat lunch in Bender Arena
- 1:00 - 2:00pm Optional swimming at Frailey Pool in Bender Arena (Lifeguards on duty) or indoor soccer in Bender Arena
- 2:00 - 3:00pm Finish the day of the field with different activities based on curriculum
Take a look at this video to learn more about FourSoccer...
Information & Restrictions
- $215 for Half-Day Camp ($275 Value - 22% Off)
- $320 for Full-Day Camp ($400 Value - 20% Off)
Ages: For boys and girls ages 5 - 15.
- Campers are grouped by age, ability and their preference.
- Full-Day: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Half-Day: 9 a.m. - noon
- Before and after care available for an additional fee, payable directly to FourSoccer.
- June 17 - June 21
- June 24 - June 28
- July 1 - July 5 (Camp will run on July 4th!)
- July 8 - July 12
- August 5 - August 9
What You Need to Know:
- Shoes: Wear comfortable sports shoes or soccer turf shoes. NO CLEATS.
- Campers bring water, soccer ball, snack and sunscreen.
- Full-day campers bring lunch.
- Full-day campers have the option of swimming at American University's Frailey Pool.
- A daily camp schedule will be emailed to all participants prior to start of camp with information on drop off, pick up, what to wear, what to bring, camp staff, camp procedure and more.
- Click HERE for FourSoccer Camp FAQ.
- Please choose your desired camp week(s) upon checkout.
Expiration: August 9, 2019.
To Redeem and Register for Camp: Once you have purchased this voucher, please email [email protected] reserve your camp spot. Please note, you are NOT officially registered for camp until you follow these redemption instructions. In your email, please make sure to include:
- Your 12-digit CertifiKID Voucher Code
- The camp week(s) you purchased
- Your child's name and date of birth
FourSoccer will reply to your email to confirm your registration.
Valid only for the 2019 summer camp weeks listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple camp weeks for one or more children. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. This very special camp deal is nonrefundable. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.
Most Popular:see all »