- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
- Explore More
Experience the World's Largest Model Railroad!
All Aboard! Your destination: Northlandz, the world's largest miniature wonderland!
This unique gem, located in Flemington, NJ, offers excitement and endless surprises for train enthusiasts and non-enthusiasts alike and is just over an hour from NYC and Philadelphia. Begun many years ago as a labor of love by Bruce Williams Zaccagnino, Northlandz is now in the Guiness Book of World Records for being the World’s Largest Model Railroad.
The 16-acre world-class attraction is a museum of art, music and doll displays, too. Explore the 94-room Doll mansion, La Peep Doll House, a 2,000 pipe theatre pipe organ (which Bruce plays) and fine art galleries throughout. There is also an 1890’s replica narrow gauge steam train outside.
Northlandz also boasts the largest playland for kids (and those young at heart!). Enjoy a stage, piano, organs, ping pong and table games, large legos and toy horses you can actually ride on, as well as small electric cars. It's a super fun place! For those with sensory sensitivity, they offer an area to relax with dim lighting and comfy furniture.
Here's what you can expect on your visit to Northlandz:
- Over 100 Trains running on 8 miles of track!
- 1000 + buildings, 400 + bridges and 250,000 trees covering the whole model train landscape.
- 2-3 Hour Self-Guided Tour
- Large Indoor Playland
- Outdoor Railroad Ride (Available on weekends and holidays only.)
Information & Restrictions
- $19 for One Child or One Adult Admission Ticket ($30 Value - 37% Off).
- $7 for One Outdoor Railroad Ride Ticket ($12 Value - 42% Off).
What You Need to Know:
- Fun for ALL ages!
- Children under 2 are FREE.
- Ticket includes access to all indoor exhibits. Outdoor Railroad Ride is available on weekends and holidays.
- Regular operating hours are Wednesday - Monday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Closed on Tuesdays.
- Hungry? There is a small shop located near the entrance where you can buy hot and cold beverages, hot dogs and more.
- There is ample free parking available for you to park your vehicle right at the front of the building.
- Stroller and wheelchair accessible.
- Visitors should plan to spend 2-3 hours exploring the exhibits.
Expiration: December 31, 2019.
- Expiration reflects date by which voucher MUST be redeemed.
To Redeem: Please present your voucher for entry, printed or on a smartphone.
Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior purchases. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption. Operating hours are subject to change; check directly with vendor prior to visit. Merchant cancellation policy applies.
This deal / promo code / discount / special offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great New York, NY Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.