- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
- Explore More
The Deal is On!
$15 BUY DEAL
$25 value | 40% savings
Cheesecake topped with brownies, cookies and peanut butter cups. Milkshakes that include cupcakes, cheesecake bars and cinnamon rolls. If this is your family's idea of sweet heaven on earth, it's time to head to Cheesecaked Creamery & Cafe.
Based in Buckhead, this gourmet boutique bakery specializes in a variety of personalized cheesecake offerings from traditional to outrageous flavor combinations with fun, whimsical names. Favorites include:
- McPudding Pie: Old-school banana pudding meets cheesecake in this comfort food favorite!
- Jai-Drizzle: Cookies and cream, need we say more!
- Cup of Cocoa: Chocolate cheesecake that tastes like your favorite cup of hot chocolate.
- Southern Belle: Red velvet cake layered with signature cheesecake and topped with cream cheese frosting & pecans. Wow!
- My Little Pumpkin: Your favorite pumpkin pie wrapped up in a cheesecake.
- Oh My Goodness: Topped with brownies, caramel, pecans and whipped cream ... hence the name ...
Each cheesecake can be customized to your liking and made into the following forms: personal size (3x3), party size (1.5x2), Cheesecaked Bon Bons and Cheesecaked lollipops.
Don't let the name full you, Cheesecaked has plenty of other mouthwatering treats to spike your sugar count, including a lineup of "over-the-top" milkshakes that is sure to satisfy even the most discerning sweet tooth! Notable flavors include Birthday Cake, Fruity Pebbles and Shakin' the Cookie Jar. For those with a love of mystical creatures, there's Unicorn, a sprinkle coated cup full of strawberry ice cream, an edible unicorn head, rainbow candy, cotton candy, extra large marshmallow, lollipop and cheesecake bar.
While Cheesecaked's dessert offerings are to die for, they also offer a limited sandwich menu with colorful names like Marvin Gaye & Chardonnay, a pulled chicken and mozzarella sandwich with chardonnay cream sauce and spinach or Hallah at Me, a BLT set on challah bread.
Check them out at their Buckhead location and enjoy $25 worth of food and drink for just $15 with this special CertifiKID offer!
To learn more about Cheesecaked and the inspiring story behind its amazing owner, Shawn Brown, click HERE.
Information & Restrictions
The Deal: $15 for $25 Worth of Food & Drink at Cheesecaked ($25 Value - 40% Off).
What You Need to Know:
- Limit 3 vouchers per person. Limit one (1) per visit.
- Must use entire amount in one purchase.
- Valid for dine-in or take out.
- Tax and gratuity not included. Please tip on full amount.
- Valid for any food or drink purchase during regular operating hours.
- Must order full cakes in advance.
- Restaurant operating hours are Monday - Thursday, 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.; Friday & Saturday, 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.; Sunday, 1 p.m. - 7 p.m. Hours subject to change, please check the website HERE for more information.
Expiration: March 31, 2020.
- Must redeem voucher within 90 days of purchase.
- Please present your voucher for entry, printed or on a smartphone.
Limit 3 vouchers per person. Limit one (1) per visit. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior purchases. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption. Operating hours are subject to change; check directly with vendor prior to visit. Merchant cancellation policy applies.
This deal / promo code / discount / special offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Atlanta, GA Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.