- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
- Explore More
Select Dates Sept. 13th-Nov. 3rd
The Deal is On!
$12.50 BUY DEAL
$20.29 value | 39% savings
This fall, pop on over to Tysons Corner Center for the highly-anticipated American Scream Halloween Selfie Museum, an ALL-NEW interactive, pop-up experience dedicated to all things Halloween!
Starting, September 13th (Friday the 13th!) and running through Sunday, November 3rd, come face to face with colorful characters, creatures, and selfie-worthy sets only before seen on screen. Designed for all ages, families will enjoy celebrating the Fall season with jack-o-lantern and scarecrow displays, costumed characters and - for Game of Thrones fans - a replica of the Iron Throne so parents can get some Insta-worthy shots of their little monsters ruling the Seven Kingdoms.
For those who prefer a Halloween chock full of shrills and thrills, be sure to check out the "extreme haunts" section, if you dare (recommended for ages 13+). Face your fears and have a few hearty laughs along the way... just make sure to capture every moment on camera! This is a unique experience for fans of horror and Halloween to interact with frighteningly fantastic, one of a kind photo opportunities to share with friends.
Walk the red carpet of your own chilling premiere, and immerse yourself in unique and thrilling installations:
- Visit the Warren’s room of cursed artifacts... including Annabelle herself!
- Stand in an ancient Egyptian tomb and face the Mummy.
- Enter the witch hut, and say hello to one of their most frightening friends!
- Stand in the mouth of a horrifying giant clown.
- Visit a gruesome morgue.
- Sit inside a real casket of a funeral home.
- Participate in a sinister voodoo ritual!
- Experience the dark night of the Scarecrows.
- Enter the twisted doll factory.
- And so much more!
Start a new Halloween tradition this year. This experience makes a great family or group outing, as those who wish to experience the extreme haunts can do so while the remainder of the group stays in the "safe" area.
What Real Parents Think:
Information & Restrictions
The Deal: $12.50 Admission to AMERICAN SCREAM Halloween Selfie Museum: Family-Friendly Pop-Up Exhibit at Tyson's Corner Center ($20.29 Value - 39% Off).
- Valid Select Dates: September 13 - November 3, 2019.
- For calendar of dates and times, click HERE.
What You Need to Know:
- Not valid for entry after 7:00 PM on the following dates: September 18, 25, October 11-12, 18-19, 25-26, 30-31.
- While the main exhibit is suitable for guests of all ages, the horror section of the museum is separate from the main exhibit and geared toward visitors ages 13 and older.
- Located on the lower level of Tysons Corner Center near Lord & Taylor.
- Plan to spend 30 - 45 minutes in the museum as you take your best selfies.
- The following are NOT permitted in the museum: food or drinks, pets, large bags or backpacks, strollers or masks.
Expiration: November 3, 2019.
- This deal is redeemable for admission to a specific ticketed event and venue. It has no value once the event date and time has passed.
To Redeem: Please present your mobile voucher at the exhibit entrance for entry (on a smartphone or other device).
Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed. Offer may be revoked or modified at any time without notice and is subject to availability. Museums hours should be confirmed directly with vendor. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior ticket purchases. Vendor is responsible for the quality of services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.
Most Popular:see all »