- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
- Explore More
Valid through December 2, 2019
The Deal is On!
$5 BUY DEAL
$10 value | 50% savings
Did you know that the National Building Museum is one of the most family-friendly, awe-inspiring spots in Washington, DC?
Located just four blocks from the National Mall, the Museum occupies a magnificent building with a soaring Great Hall, colossal 75-foot-tall Corinthian columns, and a 1,200-foot terra cotta frieze with new and exciting family activities.
EVERY DAY the National Building Museum offers an array of activities for KIDS - CLICK HERE for the schedule!
Also, only at the National Building Museum can the concepts of PLAY, WORK and BUILD be combined to create an exhibition that will enthrall kids and adults alike.
Conceived in partnership with the internationally renowned design firm the Rockwell Group, PLAY WORK BUILD combines:
- The Museum’s world-class Architectural Toy Collection
- A hands-on block play area - with both individually sized blocks and SUPERSIZED foam blocks and
- An original digital interactive where you'll get to fill an entire wall with virtual blocks - and then KNOCK THEM DOWN!
The National Building Museum is also host to an array of exhibits, including:
- Flickering Treasures - Travel in time through a survey of Baltimore's movie-going past from 1896 - present.
- HOOPS - The exhibition of photographer Bill Bamberger's work celebrates the power of basketball to transcend place and build community.
- House & Home - Discover houses both familiar and surprising, challenging ideas about what it means to live at home in America.
Photo Credits: Kevin Allen Photography
Information & Restrictions
IMPORTANT: This offer expires on December 2, 2019 when the National Building Museum will close to the public to begin necessary repairs in its historic Great Hall. The U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) will oversee the extensive project to replace the current concrete floor with a modern foundation, ensuring the long-term preservation of the Museum's historic home. The Museum will reopen in spring 2020.
The Deal: $5 for one Adult or Child Admission to National Building Museum (Up to 50% Off)
Museum Operating Days/Hours:
- Monday-Saturday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sunday: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Closed on Thanksgiving Day
What You Need to Know:
- Children ages 2 and under are FREE.
- National Building Museum is located across the street from the Judiciary Square station on Metro's Red Line.
- Parking is challenging near the Museum and we recommend using public transportation whenever possible. For those who plan to drive: National Building Museum has partnered with Parking Panda to help visitors find and purchase guaranteed parking at many convenient locations in the area. Once purchased, parking for the National Building Museum is 100% guaranteed even if the location otherwise fills up, often at exclusive discounts. Simply present your purchase confirmation at the selected location, and this serves as your payment with no additional payments or fees ever.
- Food is available for purchase at the Firehook Cafe.
Expiration: December 2, 2019
To Redeem: Present your electronic voucher for entry. Only electronic vouchers are accepted. Please NO paper vouchers.
Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for each member of your family. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior purchases. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption. Operating hours are subject to change; check directly with vendor prior to visit.
This deal / promo code / discount / special offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.