- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
- Explore More
Pay Deposit Now
Summer should always be as fun as Camp Bournedale Sleepaway Camp!
Entering its 82nd season, this premier Boys Overnight Camp is located at the gateway to Cape Cod in Plymouth, MA. Situated on a gorgeous 3-mile long fresh water lake, the camp accommodates campers, ages 6-16, where they'll enjoy tons of water sports, athletics, team sports, rocketry, marine life exploration, ropes course and so much more!
Camp Bournedale is reknowned for its waterfront location, superb athletic facilities and instruction in a wide variety of areas. Experienced staff lead campers in a variety of water activities including wakeboarding, kayaking, water-skiing, scuba diving, sailing, windsurfing and so much more. Outstanding training clinics are held in tennis, golf, soccer and basketball and the camp boasts seven tennis courts, two ball fields, and two outdoor basketball courts, all lighted for night play.
Each beautifully finished cabin, houses seven to eight campers, a counselor and a counselor-in-training. All cabins are heated and have restrooms and showers. Campers are divided up into four different age groups based on grade, maturity and previous camp friendships; Freshman, Sophomore, Junior and Senior. It is within these divisions that the camper will be placed in cabins and also into their classes/programs. Food serving is done family-style with cabin members eating as a group with their counselors. A sumptuous salad bar and cold cut station are also available at most meals.
The daily program at Camp Bournedale is a structured one. New campers are encouraged to try all available activities. Once they have sampled all that camp has to offer, they get to choose their daily schedule. There is ample free play built into the program, so that it flows and is not rigid. Each evening is specially planned with competitive sporting events, campfires and unique gatherings either onsite or at a nearby location.
The daily schedule includes two mandatory classes: Swim and Athletics. Swim instruction takes place either dockside in the lake or in the large, heated indoor pool. By the end of camp, each camper will attain an American Red Cross swim certification. Athletics classes may include instruction in a specific sport or team competition while the rest of the day is open to instruction areas of the camper's choosing.
What truly makes Camp Bournedale stand out are the limitless day trip opportunities! Fridays are always Trip Days and campers may choose from a long list of off-site activities, all included in their stay. From deep sea fishing to sports training camps to water parks to nearby beaches, there's something for every interest! Camp Bournedale also offers the opportunity for camps to experience awesome 3-Day Trips to locations further away like Martha’s Vineyard, the lower Cape, of Cape Cod, Newport, RI, and as faraway as Springfield, MA for White Water Rafting.
Choose from their 2- or 4- Week Sleepaway camp options at these special CertifiKID rates! Pay only your deposit now and the rest at time of registration.
Information & Restrictions
- $2,000 for 2-Weeks of Camp Bournedale ($2,350 Value - 15% Off).
- $3,525 for 4-Weeks of Camp Bournedale ($4,700 Value - 25% Off).
Pay Deposit Now:
- $500 deposit for 2-Week Camp paid now. Pay remaining balance of $1,500 directly to the vendor at time of registration.
- $881.25 deposit for 4-Week Camp paid now. Pay remaining balance of $2,643.75 directly to the vendor at time of registration.
Ages: Camp is for ages 6-16.
2020 Camp Sessions:
- Week 1: June 29 - July 5
- Week 2: July 5 - July 11
- Week 3: July 12 - July 18
- Week 4: July 19 - July 25
- Week 5: July 26 - August 1
- Week 6: August 2 - August 8
- Week 7: August 9 - August 15
What You Need to Know:
- Valid for New Families Only.
- Transportation to and from camp is the responsibility of the participant. Arrangements are made for out-of-town campers to fly to Logan airport, where they are met by Camp Bournedale personnel.
- For FAQs about the Camp Bournedale experience, click HERE.
Expiration: August 15, 2020
To Redeem and Register for Camp:
- Registration is required and space is limited.
- After purchasing the voucher for your desired quantity of camp weeks and making your deposit, please call 508-888-2634 or email [email protected] to register for camp.
- Provide your 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number and pay your remaining balance directly to the vendor at time of registration.
- Please note, you are NOT officially registered for camp until you follow the redemption instructions above.
Valid only for the 2020 camp sessions listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children or multiple camp sessions. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. This very special camp deal is nonrefundable. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great National Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.