If you’re looking for an exciting activity to train sharp minds and instant reflexes for your child, there is no better sport than fencing, and no better place to learn than Invicta Sports Club!
Invicta Sports is a family-friendly sports facility with top tier coaches, trainers, and staff. They welcome athletes, young or old, amateur or professional, and will work to help you achieve goals you would like to set for yourself or your child!
Fencing may be the path to the college of your kids' dreams, or it may just be a fun after-school activity. Group classes are a great way to be introduced to the sport. Their major weapon is foil, but students will be introduced to all fencing weapons.
Choose from the following classes:
Little Musketeers (Age 5-7) -- Four, 45-minute classes plus open practice. Kids learn the basic skills of competitive fencing playing with swords under experienced professional supervision. Safe fencing equipment specially designed for this age group provided.
Beginner Option I (Ages 8+) -- Eight, 90-minute classes, four private lessons and open practice. Children learn the rules, techniques, footwork, blade work and terminology of the sport of fencing. Professional equipment provided, except fencing glove.
Beginner Option II (Ages 8+) -- Eight, 90-minute classes, four private lessons and open practice. For children and adults with some experience, who will continue to learn the exciting sport of fencing. This is a great opportunity to develop your skills of fencing and keep yourself in shape. Professional equipment provided, except fencing glove.
Information & Restrictions
$99 for 8 Weeks of Fencing Classes. Choose from the following:
- Little Musketeers - One group class a week + Open Practice for Ages 5-7 ($125 Value - 21% Off)
- Beginner Option I - One group class a week + 1 private lesson a week + Open Practice for Ages 8+ ($240 Value - 59% Off)
- Beginner Option II - Two group classes a week + 1 private lesson a week + Open Practice for Ages 8+ ($270 Value - 64% Off)
Little Musketeers (Ages 5-7):
- Saturdays, 10:00 am - 10:45 am
Beginner Option I (Ages 8+):
- Tuesday or Thursday 5:30 -7:00 PM
Beginner Option II (Ages 8+):
- Tuesday and Thursday 5:30 -7:00 PM
What You Need to Know:
- HURRY! Class space is limited, don’t delay!
- FOR NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY.
- Voucher includes all fencing materials except fencing glove for the beginner age group plus open practice.
- You can always bring your own materials if you would like.
- Private lessons should be scheduled directly with the coach.
- Expiration date reflects the date by which all sessions must be completed.
- Registration is required and space is limited.
- After purchase, you must register for the session of your choosing by visiting the registration calendar here. After registering online, please email [email protected] to complete the process. Provide your 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number.
- Please note, you are NOT officially registered for your session until you follow the redemption instructions above.
Valid only for the fencing sessions listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children or multiple sessions. For New customers only. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This deal / promo code / discount / special offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.