Children 6 and Under FREE!
There is something for everyone at Museum of the Bible! They invite you, your family, your community - and every community - to visit and engage with the Bible’s stories, see its history and experience its impact.
Add this stunning museum to your next DC itinerary and enjoy up to 29% Off General Admission Tickets PLUS a ride on the Washington Revelations simulated experience!
Take a deep dive into the Bible with immersive exhibits showcasing rare artifacts that span 3,500 years of history. Learn about ancient Israel, view treasures from the Vatican museum and explore how the Christian Bible's Book of Revelation has inspired and fascinated artists throughout the world.
Included in this special CertifiKID offer:
In this 6-minute exhilarating experience, fly past iconic places like the Lincoln Memorial, through the U.S. Capitol and over the Washington Monument as you discover biblical imagery and verses all around Washington, D.C. Experience dynamic sound and movement, feeling as if you are really flying! Must be 42" to ride.
The Hebrew Bible Experience
In this 30-minute experience, encounter significant narratives from the Hebrew Bible, including the stories of Noah's ark, the burning bush, and the Passover.
The World of Jesus of Nazareth
Immerse yourself in first-century Nazareth as you learn about the context of Jesus' teachings and experience the cultural and social dynamics of this village in Galilee.
The New Testament Theater
A breathtaking 270-degree theater immerses you in the remarkable story of how the followers of Jesus grew into a thriving community.
Once you're through touring, escape to the Glass Galley on the 6th floor, or if the weather allows, the Rooftop Garden for heavenly views of Washington DC, the Capitol building and beyond. Or grab a bite at Manna, Chef Todd Gray's newest fast-casual restaurant.
What Real Parents Think:
Information & Restrictions
400 4th Street SW
Washington, DC 20024
- $14.28 for One Child General Admission Ticket (ages 7-17) to Museum of the Bible PLUS a ride on the Washington Revelations ($19.98 Value - 29% Off).
- $21.58 for One Adult General Admission Ticket (ages 18+) to Museum of the Bible PLUS a ride on the Washington Revelations ($29.98 Value - 28% Off).
Hours of Operation:
- Museum is open daily from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Subject to change seasonally.
- Closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day.
- Christmas Eve: Closes at 4 p.m.
What You Need to Know:
- Children 6 and under FREE!
- Visitors must be at least 42” in height to ride Washington Revelations. Children under 10 will be provided with a step to ensure they have a great view. Not recommended for those guests who are pregnant, have back problems or heart issues.
- "Explore! A Virtual Reality Tour of the Lands of the Bible!" is an additional fee of $9.99 plus tax per ticket, payable directly to the museum.
- All museum ticket sales are final. Unused tickets may be exchanged for future visits within six months of the original visit date.
Expiration: February 29, 2020
To Redeem: Please present your voucher for entry, printed or on a smartphone.
Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior purchases. Additional service charges may apply. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption. Operating hours are subject to change; check directly with vendor prior to visit. Merchant cancellation policy applies.
This deal / promo code / discount / special offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.