Westleigh Summer Camps, provided by FS Sports Camps, provides a unique summer camp experience that cannot be matched by other camps in the area. Offering a full spectrum of sports activities and other exciting aspects, as well as on-site swimming classes, makes them your must-go camp for this summer.
A typical day at camp includes fun games and activities, sports instruction from qualified coaches in soccer, flag football, basketball, volleyball, tennis, swimming, dodgeball, hockey, soccer golf and frisbee golf.
Westleigh Recreation Club is an unbeatable venue for a sports camp. The facility includes an indoor club house where games and activities can be housed, picnic areas and an Olympic-sized swimming pool.
FS Sports bring years of camp experience from its directors and staff. All staff are background checked and provided with continued education in sports coaching. Among their staff and educators are teachers, personal trainers, and internationally recognized coaches.
Information & Restrictions
Westleigh Recreation Club
14900 Dufief Mill Rd.
North Potomac, MD 20878
Note: Westleigh Multi-Sports Camp is following all current social distancing policies and will continue to update those as needed. See below for additional details.
The Deal: $240 for FULL-Day Multi-Sports Camp ($300 Value- 20% Off)
Ages: Boys and Girls ages 5-12
- FULL-Day -- 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- WEEK 1 (JUNE 15 – 19)
- WEEK 2 (JUNE 22 – 26)
- WEEK 3 (JUNE 29 – JULY 3)
- WEEK 4 (JULY 6 – 10)
- WEEK 5 (JULY 13 – 17)
- WEEK 6 (JULY 20 – 24)
- WEEK 7 (JULY 27 – JULY 31)
- WEEK 8 (AUGUST 3 – 7)
- WEEK 9 (AUGUST 10 – 14)
- WEEK 10 (AUGUST 17 – 21)
- WEEK 11 (AUGUST 24 – 28)
What You Need to Know:
- Bring water bottle, swimwear, towel, no cleats, tennis shoes.
- The inside facility will NOT be used for camp activities. Only for emergency shelter if needed.
- Pick-up will be conducted in curbside fashion. Campers will be brought to the designated pick up zone prior to pick up. There will be marked waiting spaces for each participant.
- Drop off will be from 8:45 am to 9:00pm prompt. No Parent/Guardian will need to exit their vehicle.
- Lunch will NOT be provided
- Campers are not required to wear masks by law but can.
- Campers will remain 6 feet apart at all times.
- Each group (of 9 maximum including coach) will remain in the same area with the same coach each day.
- Every 45 minutes each group will replenish their water. Dispensing the water will be done by the staff only, and gloves will be worn.
- Camper medication will be kept in the camps safe store and controlled by the camp director.
- All areas will be cleaned and wiped down hourly and require every individual on site to sanitize their hands at each break (every 45 minutes).
- During the phase 1 period, there will be No pool access.
- Please note, these protocols will change in accordance with the official guidelines put forth by the county.
Expiration: August 28, 2020
To Redeem & Register for Camp:
- Click HERE to register for your select weeks of camp. Please select the CertifiKID voucher option. Once you have filled out the Registrant Information, enter your 12 digit CertifiKID voucher in the NOTES section of the form. If you have questions, please email [email protected]
- Please note, you are NOT officially registered for camp until you follow the redemption instructions above.
Valid only for the 2020 camp weeks listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children or multiple camp weeks. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. This very special camp deal is nonrefundable. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This deal / promo code / discount / special offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.