Book by January 21st - Travel through 2020!
Paradise Island, Nassau, BAHAMAS
New Year, New Adventure!
The holidays are over and you and your family need something to look forward to in the New Year. Now's the time to plan your escape from the everyday and experience the breathtaking beauty and endless activities of Atlantis, the world-renowned resort that spans 171-acres across Paradise Island in the Bahamas.
Up to 35% Off + $300 Credit!
Book by January 21st for Travel by December 2020
With adventures and activities perfect for kids of all ages, Atlantis, Paradise Island truly is paradise for families! As a 2019 Conde Nast Traveler Readers Choice recipient, Atlantis isn't simply a place to play with Mom and Dad, it's an enormous underwater world of sea creatures and fish, a playful universe of waterslides and swimming pools, 5 miles of pristine white-sand beaches, and smiles at every turn. Atlantis delivers guests the most authentic experiences, complete with immersive programming that connects guests to the rich history, art, people, food, festivities and marine life of The Bahamas.
“Aquaventure” is the centerpiece of the resort. This non-stop aquatic playground features magnificent towers housing high-speed water slides, a mile-long river ride with rolling rapids and wave surges, 20 swimming areas, a spectacular kids water-play fort and 11 refreshing swimming pools. It's a lush, tropical environment that is immersive, interconnected and perfect for everyone in the family, grandparents included.
Atlantis' waterscape not only features 20 million+ gallons of fresh and saltwater lagoons, pools and habitats, but proudly shares with guests the largest open-air marine habitat in the world with over 50,000 marine animals. The resort is a leader in sustainability and marine life conservation, employing over 165 full-time marine team members. Dolphin Cay, the "must-do" 14-acre dolphin habitat/education center where you can participate in extraordinary, up-close and in-water animal interactions, first opened as a safe haven for 17 stranded dolphins and a group of sea lions whose home was destroyed by Hurricane Katrina in 2005.
Hotel accommodations vary according to your family's needs and range from ultra-luxury (The Cove) to luxury residential (The Reef), majestic & iconic (The Royal), fresh, new & family friendly (The Coral), simple, beachside and price-sensitive (The Beach). Atlantis is constantly making improvements and recent renovations included The Coral's newly refreshed rooms and suites, opening of a Bahamian-infused ice cream and gelato experience, Kids Concierge and a stunning blue and white poolscape featuring a swim-up bar, private cabanas and family-friendly water activities.
Select from meal plan options to help you maximize value and indulge in over 40 world-class dining opportunities to please every palate. Grab a quick bite pool side, or sit back and enjoy Celebrity Chef creations, Bahamian dishes, endless buffets, beach front dinners or family-style meals. All Breakfasts and Dinners for children 6 and under included in your stay.
Other features that make a stay at Atlantis truly superb:
- Exquisite Oceanside 18-Hole Golf Course (Tom Weiskopf-Designed) & Harborside Tennis Centre.
- Full-service Mandara Spa and Fitness Centre, complete with personal training, yoga, private pilates studio and option to have beachside treatments/services.
- Over-the-top kids, teens & tween programs, with dedicated “Clubs” for each age group.
- Impressive collection of local, luxury and fun boutiques and shops.
- An unrivaled art collection featuring original and one-of-a-kind glass sculptures by Dale Chihuly and a breathtaking collection from Bahamian painters, sculptures, artists and muralists.
- 50,000 square-foot casino…speaks for itself! Features 90 table games, 750 of the latest slots and a Race & Sports Book.
- A spectacular marina offering the opportunity to see luxury marine vessels and the occasional celebrity sighting!
- And speaking of celebrities ... The resort is no stranger to the world of entertainment. There are tons of opportunities to see top talent perform on-site, like the Jonas Brothers over New Years, top comedians and even illusionists.
Atlantis is "Bahamas at Heart." With this package you can experience it for yourself. Book by January 21st!
Information & Restrictions
One Casino Drive
Paradise Island, BAHAMAS
The Deal: Up to 35% Off + Receive $300 Credit at Atlantis Bahamas Resort.
What You Need to Know:
- Book by January 21st for travel completed before December 20, 2020.
- For more information regarding Atlantis, Paradise Island Resort, CLICK HERE.
To Redeem: CLICK HERE or "GET OFFER" above. You will be redirected to Atlantis Bahamas Resort "Up to 35% OFF + $300 Credit offer" site to complete your purchase.
Valid only at Atlantis Bahamas, Paradise Island resort. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior purchases/reservations. Additional service charges may apply. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This deal / promo code / discount / special offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.