Take your child's basketball training to a whole new level with Pro-Fit Basketball Summer Skills Camp!
Pro-Fit Training offers an immersive basketball experience for the intermediate to advanced player and is guaranteed to improve each child’s basketball game and understanding, as well as athleticism, strength, and power. Through 6 HOURS A DAY of intensive basketball training, strength and conditioning, and competitive play, this camp is a one-stop shop for developing the ‘complete player’. Each session maxes out at 16 players - act fast to secure your spot!
Campers will work on their individual basketball game, as well as train to maximize their athletic potential. Led by a staff of current and ex-professional basketball players, campers will take part in a structured basketball regimen that includes the following:
- Fundamental skill work.
- Learn NBA-level attacks, footwork, and concepts through film study/breakdown and high-level station work.
- Speed, strength, lateral quickness, and explosion sessions.
- Competition games for prizes.
- 1v1, 3v3, 5v5 competitions.
- Player Development Packet - each player finishes the week with an individualized plan for continuing their skill work and strength training.
Owner Julian Vaughn played at Georgetown University on a full scholarship from 2008-2011. During Julian's junior and senior years, Georgetown was ranked top 25 nationally and participated in the NCAA Tournament. After graduation and a few workouts with the Boston Celtics and Washington Wizards, Julian went overseas to play professionally in Europe. During his career, he played in Greece, Czech Republic, Russia, Belgium, Poland and Venezuela.
Information & Restrictions
The Deal: $250 for One-Week of Full-Day Pro-Fit Basketball Skills Camp ($315 Value - 21% Off).
Ages: Camp is for Intermediate and Advanced basketball players (boys and girls) ages 9-16.
- Full Day: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Before (8 a.m. - 9 a.m.) and after care (3 p.m. - 6 p.m.) is available for an additional fee of $50 per week, payable directly to the vendor.
2020 Camp Sessions:
- June 22 - June 26
- June 29 - July 3
- July 13 - July 17
- July 20 - July 24
- July 27 - July 31
- August 3 - 7
What You Need to Know:
- Campers must bring a bagged lunch.
To Redeem and Register for Camp:
- Registration is required and space is limited. After purchase, please email [email protected] to register for camp. Provide your 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number.
- Please note, you are NOT officially registered for camp until you follow the redemption instructions above.
Valid only for the 2020 camp sessions listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. This very special camp deal is nonrefundable. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This deal / promo code / discount / special offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.