Select Dates Jan. 17th-Mar. 1st
The New Year is all about looking ahead and ARTECHOUSE DC will have you doing just that with their latest exhibit to kick off 2020!
Join them for a collaboration with one of the most dynamic pioneers in the field of coding and interactive media. Experience the intersection between creativity and code with the first DC-area solo exhibit by Zach Lieberman, entitled Future Sketches.
A researcher, artist and educator, Lieberman co-created openFrameworks, an open source C++ toolkit for artistic creations and opened the School for Poetic Computation to examine the lyrical possibilities of code. He enjoys using the human gesture as input and amplifies it in different ways -- making drawings come to life, imagining what the voice might look like if we could see it, transforming peoples silhouettes into music. He's been listed as one of Fast Company's Most Creative People and his projects have won numerous awards, as well as a listing in Time Magazine's Best Inventions of the Year.
The exhibition, divided into three distinctive areas features multiple art+technology installations, including:
- CODE LAB: Visitors are invited to explore the code behind visual forms. Produced by students, alumni, and friends of the School for Poetic Computation (SFPC), this re-coded installation celebrates the artistic accomplishments of innovators whose work exists in the space between art & technology.
- INTERACTION LAB: Featuring multiple installations such as Body Sketches, Reflection Studies and Manual Input, visitors are invited to augment their body through drawings, costume and movement, paint with light and play with shadows using different techniques.
- FACE LAB : Where one will be able to see their face in a new way. Más Que la Cara presents a series of augmented masks — geometric forms which are inspired by and driven by the face.
Another fascinating exhibit from ARTECHOUSE DC! Click HERE for a surprising journey into the future and enjoy 20% Off Sunday-Thursday Daytime Admission Tickets!
Information & Restrictions
The Deal: 20% Off Admission to ARTECHOUSE's Future Sketches exhibit!
- $6.40 for One CHILD (ages 2-14) Sunday-Thursday Daytime Ticket ($8 Value - 20% Off).
- $12.60 for One ADULT (age 15+) Sunday-Thursday Daytime Ticket ($16 Value - 20% Off).
Offer valid for the following dates/times:
- CHILD Ticket: Sunday - Thursday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. entries only.
- ADULT Ticket: Sunday - Thursday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. entries only.
- Show runs daily 10 a.m. - 10:30 p.m./weekdays & 11:30 p.m./weekends from Friday, January 17, 2020 - Sunday, March 1, 2020.
What You Need to Know:
- Fun for ALL ages!
- Children under 2 are free.
- Daytime Admission Ticket offer is NOT valid for Fridays or Saturdays or Sunday-Thursday hours after 6 p.m. Exhibit is for guests 21+ only after 6 p.m.
- Tickets are for admission only.
- Additional taxes and fees are not included in the discounted ticket price and are payable directly to the vendor at the time of ticket purchase. All terms and conditions are outlined in the purchase process.
- All guests ages 15 and under MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- Guests who purchase a student/military ticket must bring their student or military ID and will be asked by the staff to show it upon check-in.
- All sales are final. No ticket refunds or exchanges.
- In the event of any entry delays, ARTECHOUSE is not required to refund the value of any tickets purchased for that time slot. If there is a significant delay in entry ARTECHOUSE will accommodate you at the subsequent session when possible.
- Due to the complex technology employed, the installation may require unplanned maintenance; this may result in delays for visitors or in the cancellation of a session. If it is not possible to reschedule a delayed or cancelled visit, a full refund of the price paid for tickets will be issued, but no further compensation will be given.
- It is suggested that you arrive at least 10 mins before the scheduled time slot. Arriving late to your session can be extremely disturbing to your fellow attendees. Latecomers will be accommodated at the discretion of the staff at an appropriate time.
- There is no flash photography or commercial photo/video use. Otherwise, photograph all you want!
- ARTECHOUSE is located just a few blocks away from the National Mall and the Smithsonian Metro Station.
Expiration: March 1, 2020
- This deal is redeemable for admission to a specific ticketed event and venue. It has no value once the event date and time has passed.
- Tickets are not refunded for inclement weather. Please check with the vendor prior to visit to ensure opening.
- Click "GET OFFER" above.
- You will be redirected to ARTECHOUSE site to complete your purchase. Tickets will be automatically discounted.
- Please note, if you refresh the page or go back to make another selection, the discount may not apply.
Offer valid only for the Sunday-Thursday exhibition dates and times listed above. Offer is valid only for tickets on the date[s] of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates. Discount is calculated off of the original price. Offer may be revoked or modified at any time without notice and is subject to availability. Exhibition hours should be confirmed directly with vendor. No refunds for this special offer as purchases are processed through ARTECHOUSE. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior ticket purchases. Vendor is responsible for the quality of services provided at redemption.
This deal / promo code / discount / special offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.