Get into the swing of things this summer with Bethesda Tennis Academy at Carderock Swim & Tennis Club in Bethesda!
Bethesda Tennis Academy (BTA) Summer Programs are an excellent way to improve your child's game in a fun yet focused atmosphere. Their summer tennis clinics never exceed an 8:1 teacher/camper ratio and are known for their balance of tennis instruction and FUN! Campers ages 7-15 look forward to a week filled with tennis, swimming and making new friends.
2020 Summer Tennis Clinic Deals
$112.50 for One-Week, Half-Day Tennis Clinic
$262.50 for One-Week, Full-Day Tennis Clinic
$337.50 for One-Week, Extended Day Tennis Clinic
Half-Day Clinic: 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Full-Day Clinic: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Extended Day Clinic: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
BTA offers the following Junior Tennis Clinics, for beginners through advanced players. Scroll through the list to determine the appropriate clinic for your child.
Orange Ball 60Ft Court (Ages 7-9) Foundational Program
This clinic is designed to develop proper technique, footwork and understanding of the game of tennis in a fun and friendly atmosphere. Clinic will include an abbreviated warm-up, stroke specific drilling, and games. Through the program students will gain a solid foundation for future development as well as an understanding for how to keep score and play matches. Clinic is open to all.
Futures I (Foundational ages 9-11)
This clinic is designed for players that need to or are still developing their grips, footwork, technique and understanding. Great clinic to develop a strong foundation for continued growth in the game. Clinic will focus on proper grips, techniques, footwork, and basic strategy. Futures I Green Dot Program (ages 9-11).
Futures II (ages 12-15) Foundational Program
This clinic is designed for players that need to or are still developing their grips, footwork, technique and understanding. Great clinic to develop a strong foundation for continued growth in the game. Clinic will focus on proper grips, techniques, footwork, and basic strategy. Futures II Red Ball Program (ages 12-15).
BTA Classic (Ages 11-15)
Perfect class for players looking to begin a competitive program. This class is designed for players that have a solid foundation of footwork and technique (including all the proper grips), can keep a consistent groundstroke rally and have the ability to play and score matches on their own. Players are expected to be focusing on improving ("the right way"), and looking to possibly make tennis their primary sport. Each clinic will include a short warm up, drills (fed-ball) with focus on technique, footwork, strategy and court positioning, some match play and fitness. This program will help develop a more consistent player through repetition and specialized instruction. Level based, not age based.
All Half-Day, Full-Day and Extended Day Clinics are directed by Bethesda Tennis Academy Owner and NCAA Division 1 Coach Nitin Deodhar and taught by Mr. Deodhar, Justin Reid, and Bruce Goldstein, as well as an excellent summer staff of collegiate and sectionally ranked coaches that have trained at BTA for years!
Information & Restrictions
- $112.50 for One-Week Half-Day Clinic at Bethesda Tennis Academy (Up to $150 Value - 25% Off).
- $262.50 for One-Week Full-Day Clinic at Bethesda Tennis Academy (Up to $350 Value - 25% Off).
- $337.50 for One-Week Extended-Day Clinic at Bethesda Tennis Academy (Up to $450 Value - 25% Off).
- $90 for July 4th Week Half-Day Clinic at Bethesda Tennis Academy (Up to $120 Value - 25% Off). No camp July 3rd.
- $210 for July 4th Week Half-Day Clinic at Bethesda Tennis Academy (Up to $280 Value - 25% Off). No camp July 3rd.
- $270 for July 4th Week Half-Day Clinic at Bethesda Tennis Academy (Up to $360 Value - 25% Off). No camp July 3rd.
- Orange Ball Clinic is for ages 7-9.
- Futures I is for ages 9-11. Futures II is for ages 12-15.
- BTA Classic is based on player level NOT age.
- Full Day: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Half Day: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Extended Day: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Before and After Care is available for an additional fee, paid directly to the vendor. 8 a.m. - 9 a.m. for $50/week. Drop-in morning $15 per day, Drop-in evening until 5 pm. is $20 per day.
2020 Summer Clinic Weeks:
- June 22 - June 26
- June 29 - July 2 (no camp July 3rd)
- July 6 - July 10
- July 13 - July 17
- July 20 - July 24
- July 27 - July 31
- August 3 - August 7
- August 10 - August 14
What You Need to Know:
- HURRY! Space is limited, don’t delay!
- Limit three vouchers per family.
- Red Ball, Elite and Invitation Clinics are not offered through CertifiKID.
- Voucher includes use of all the facilities at Carderock Swim and Tennis Club each day depending on the camp location you choose.
- Camp is held rain or shine. Make sure your camper is dressed for the weather!
- Registration is required and space is limited. After purchase, please click HERE to register for clinic. Enter your 12-digit CertifiKID Voucher Code in the "Total Amount to Send" box.
- After filling out the form, please email Nitin Deodhar at [email protected] to determine appropriate clinic for your child.
- Once appropriate clinic is determined, please complete the sign up genius form for that specific clinic. Access Carderock clinics HERE.
- Please note, you are NOT officially registered for clinic until you follow the redemption instructions above.
Valid only for the 2020 clinic sessions listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children or multiple clinic sessions. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior clinic enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. Refunds issued within one day of purchase only. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This deal / promo code / discount / special offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.