Located in Rockville, MD, Game Gym puts a purely positive spin on the gaming experience. A week of Game Gym camp provides the perfect mix of game playing, special guest appearances and hands-on activities while offering the social and competitive aspects of the old school arcade with the coaching and structure of traditional sports.
New this year! Three different camps to choose from:
- Esports Camp (ages 10-14): For those new to gaming, this camp offers an introduction to some of the most popular esports games: Overwatch, Super Smash Bros, League of Legends, and Rocket League.
- Super Smash Bros. Camp (ages 10-14): Learn how to play this popular, fast-paced game competitively with the option of competing in FLEX, Game Gym's in-house Smash Bros tournament on Friday night!
- Overwatch Bootcamp (ages 14-19): For those who know how to play Overwatch and are ready to take their skills to the next level. This camp deep dives into competitive Overwatch, the skills and strategies needed to play effectively as a team, and the mentality needed to compete at your best.
At Game Gym, they take a well-rounded approach to their camps, so you can rest assured your camper isn't just gaming the whole time. Chances to socialize, strategize and problem solve abound as campers compete with one another and work together in squads using the latest game consoles, headsets and gaming devices. Real world application comes in the form of exciting presentations from pros in the gaming and esports industries - past speakers have included a broadcast news anchor, a personal trainer and a video-game focused physical therapist.
The coaching staff at Game Gym consists not only of seasoned gamers, but individuals that possess strong leadership and communication skills and have experience as coders, athletes, lawyers, mechanical engineers and graphic designers. Their goal is to build a strong gaming community both at and away from the keyboard and they are eager to share their knowledge and talents with your child.
Information & Restrictions
The Deal: $360 for One Week of Game Gym Esports, Super Smash Bros. or Overwatch Bootcamp Summer Camp ($475 Value - 25% Off).
- ESports camp and Super Smash Bros. camp are for ages 10-14.
- Overwatch Bootcamp is for ages 14-19.
- Full Day: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Before Care is available from 8 a.m.-9 a.m. and After Care from 3 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. paid directly to Game Gym
2020 Summer Camp Overwatch Bootcamp Dates:
- Week 1: July 6 - July 10
- Week 2: August 3 - August 7
2020 Summer Camp Super Smash Bros Camp
- Week 1: June 22 - June 26
- Week 2: July 27 - July 31
- Week 3: August 17 - August 21
2020 Summer Camp Esports Camp:
- Week 1: July 13 - July 17
- Week 2: August 24 - August 28
What You Need to Know:
- HURRY! Camp space is limited, don’t delay!
- Campers must bring a packed lunch
To Redeem and Register for Camp:
- Registration is required and space is limited. After purchase, please call 301-801-7122 or email [email protected] to register for camp. Provide your 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number.
- Please note, you are NOT officially registered for camp until you follow the redemption instructions above.
Valid only for the 2020 camp weeks listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children or multiple camp weeks. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. This very special camp deal is nonrefundable. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This deal / promo code / discount / special offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.