This deal is no longer available, but check out these other available deals:
Options for Cedar Point, Dollywood, Busch Gardens, Kings Dominion & More!
Bethesda, N. Potomac & Rockville Pick Up Locations
If you’re a Coaster Fanatic, Thrill Seeker, or an Adrenaline Junkie - these are the trips you’ve been waiting for! Teens To Go Field Trip Adventure Camp's Overnight Trips are for campers ages 11-16.
Enjoy up to $51 Off with these special CertifiKID offers:
Beaver Dam, Water Mine PLUS 3-Day overnight trip to Busch Gardens, Water Country USA & Kings Dominion Williamsburg & Doswell, VA
Session 3: July 6 - July 10
Begin your trip in Busch Gardens, voted one of the most beautiful amusement parks in the world. Hurtle through mind-boggling roller coasters, swing head over heels as you soar 80 feet in the air at speeds of 45 mph on the Finnegan's Flyer and test your courage on the all-new Pantheon, the world's fastest multi-launch roller coaster. Beat the summer heat with Water Country USA's thrilling slides and rides, making sure not to miss the Cutback Water Coaster, voted best new water park ride by Amusement Today. End your adventure with King's Dominion's 12 world-class roller coasters!
- Includes 2 Regular Camp days with entry admission to Water Mine Water Park and Beaver Dam (Monday and Tuesday), PLUS all transportation, admission to Busch Gardens, Water Country USA and Kings Dominion, 2 nights hotel, and breakfast for 2 days.
- Monday and Tuesday: Water Mine Water Park and Beaver Dam
- Wednesday-Friday: 3-Day Overnight Trip to Busch Gardens Amusement Park and Water Country USA in Williamsburg, VA and Kings Dominion Amusement Park in Doswell, VA.
Beaver Dam PLUS 4-Day overnight trip to Carowinds Amusement Park & Dollywood
Charlotte, NC & Pigeon Forge, TN
Session 5: July 20 - July 24
Venture south to where the Carolinas meet! Located in Charlotte, NC, Carowinds Amusement Park is home to 14 coasters (2 of them the tallest in the U.S.) plus plenty of other rides and attractions. From there, head to the Smokey Mountains and Dollywood in Pigeon Forge, TN. The park celebrates the legacy of country music legend Dolly Parton and is home to over 40 rides and attractions.
- Includes 1 Regular Camp day with entry admission to Beaver Dam (Monday), PLUS all transportation, 1 1/2 days of admission to Carowinds, one day of admission to Dollywood, 3 nights of hotel, and breakfast for 3 days.
- Monday: Beaver Dam
- Tuesday-Friday: 4-Day Overnight Trip to Carowinds Amusement Park in Charlotte, NC and Dollywood Amusement Park in Pigeon Forge, TN.
Beaver Dam PLUS 4-Day overnight trip to Cedar Point & Kings Island Amusement Parks
Sandusky & Mason, Ohio
Session 7: August 3 - August 7
Known as the Roller Coaster Capital of the World, Cedar Point is home to multiple coasters that are ranked in the top 10 for Speed, Height, and Length...In The WORLD! The park is located in Sandusky, Ohio and is the 2nd oldest park in the country. Along with the world class coasters, there are over 60 other rides and attractions for every level of thrill seeker. At Kings Island in Mason, Ohio, roller coaster enthusiasts won't want to miss the tallest coaster in the park, the all-new Orion or The Beast, listed in the prestigious Guinness Book of World Records as the longest wooden roller coaster in the world at a staggering 7,359 feet!
- Includes 1 Regular Camp day with entry admission to Beaver Dam (Monday), PLUS all transportation, admission (including early admission) to Cedar Point, admission to Kings Island, 3 nights of hotel, and breakfast for 3 days.
- Monday: Beaver Dam
- Tuesday-Friday: 4-Day Overnight Trip to Cedar Point Amusement Park in Sandusky, OH and Kings Island in Mason, OH
Click HERE to view detailed trip descriptions.
TTG coach buses pick up campers from THREE locations throughout Montgomery County (pick-up locations vary by camp session and are subject to change):
- Rockville - Julius West Middle School
- Bethesda - Walter Johnson High School
- N. Potomac - Stone Mill Elementary School
Looking for theme park adventures closer to home? Check out offers HERE for Teens to Go Adventure Day Camp for ages 8-16!
HURRY! Limited number of vouchers available!
Information & Restrictions
651 Great Falls Rd.
Rockville, MD 20850
6400 Rock Spring Dr.
Bethesda, MD 20814
14323 Stonebridge View Dr.
N. Potomac, MD 20878
- $499 for One Week of Teens to Go Adventure Overnight Camp - 2 Days of Camp + 3-Day Overnight Trip - Session 3 ($540 Value - 8% Off).
- $519 for One Week of Teens to Go Adventure Overnight Camp - One Day of Camp + 4-Day Overnight Trip - Sessions 5 and 7 ($570 Value - 9% Off).
Choose from the following:
- Session 3: July 6 - July 10 - 2 days of Regular Camp with trips to Water Mine and Beaver Dam PLUS 3-Day Trip to Busch Gardens, Water Country USA & Kings Dominion in VA. Includes 2 breakfasts, 2 nights in hotels and 1 day theme park admission each to Busch Gardens, Water Country USA and Kings Dominion, plus regular camp costs.
- Session 5: July 20 - July 24 - One day of Regular Camp with trip to Beaver Dam PLUS 4-Day Trip to Carowinds in Charlotte, NC and Dollywood in Pigeon Forge, TN. Covers 3 breakfasts, 3 nights in hotels, admission to Carowinds Amusement Park and Dollywood Amusement Park plus regular camp costs.
- Session 7: August 3 - August 7 - One day of Regular Camp with trip to Beaver Dam PLUS 4-Day Trip to Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH and Kings Island in Mason, OH. Covers 3 breakfasts, 3 nights in hotels and theme park admission to Cedar Point and Kings Island plus regular camp costs.
- Regular camp hours on Monday (and Tuesday for Session 3) are from approximately 8:30 a.m. - 4:40 p.m. and vary depending on the activity - see schedule in confirmation packet for daily adventures and times.
- Click HERE for detailed itinerary.
What You Need to Know:
- In addition to the above, voucher includes all transportation fees on coach buses, admission costs, supervision, activity fees and camp t-shirt.
- CertifiKID buyers will get an additional tech t-shirt!
- Four campers per hotel room on overnight excursion. Rooms are assigned the first day of camp.
- Dinner and Lunch are on your own during the 3-Day and 4-Day overnight excursions.
- If the minimum number of campers do not register for a pick-up location site, vendor may have to cancel that particular site for that particular session.
- The ratio set for this program is one staff for every four campers.
- No other discount offers can be applied to CertifiKID vouchers.
- If you have already registered for a TTG camp session and cancel to take advantage of this CertifiKID offer, you must cancel your registration with TTG and re-purchase your camp session through CertifiKID. Cancelling with TTG will result in a $45 cancellation fee.
- Registration is required and space is limited. After purchase, please click HERE to access the CertifiKID mail-in registration form (link to form at bottom of page). Provide your 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number in the space provided. You may submit the registration form by mail, scan or fax.
- Once your registration form is received, you will receive a confirmation email along with details on how to complete the remaining registration steps online.
- Please note, you are NOT officially registered for camp until you follow the redemption instructions above.
Questions? Need More Information? Please contact Teens To Go at 301-540-4356 or email [email protected].
Valid only for the 2020 camp sessions listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children or multiple camp sessions. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies.This very special camp deal is nonrefundable. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This deal / promo code / discount / special offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.