|Session 1: June 17-June 27||Add to Cart|
|Session 2: July 5-July 17||Add to Cart|
|Session 3: July 19-July 31||Add to Cart|
|Session 4: August 1-August 13||Add to Cart|
Please refer to the Information & Restrictions for the deal before purchase.
Learn everything there is to know about horses and horseback riding at Bryn Mawr Riding Camp - a premier sleepaway camp for girls entering Grades 6-10.
Beginner to advanced riders receive quality instruction in hunt seat equitation, hunter/jumper riding, and dressage, while still participating in traditional summer camp activities like swimming, adventure and arts and crafts. Each riding camper will attend two periods of Horseback Riding Lessons per day, as well as one session of on-the-ground Horsemanship and one period of Barn Management, for a total of four hours of horse riding and care instruction. Throughout the session, campers will participate in Special Activities such as horse shows, gymkhanas (horse games), demonstrations and a 3-day event. Each session will culminate in an exhibition ride for parents on the last day of camp.
Horses selected for camp are brought in from two colleges with strong equestrian programs (University of Findlay and Centenary University) and are chosen based on skill set, show experience, and temperament. These horses all have extensive backgrounds in hunters, jumpers, dressage, and/or eventing. They include Thoroughbreds, Warmbloods, Quarter Horses, Paints, and Welsh pony crosses. Campers are paired with horses based on ability and personality. Each camper will ride several different horses while at camp, interacting with a variety of equine personalities while building confidence and versatility as a rider.
Equestrian activities will take place at Bryn Mawr Farms, an upscale 50 acre full-service riding facility. The property includes 30 stalls, three outdoor arenas, as well as a spacious indoor arena.
Bryn Mawr Riding Camp is located at the 86-acre Lake Bryn Mawr Camp northeast of Scranton, PA, one of the oldest traditional all-girls sleepaway camps in the United States. At LBMC, they specialize in providing enriching, meaningful and character-building summer experiences for girls and young women. From outdoor adventure on the challenge course to waterskiing and paddleboarding on the lake to meals in the spacious, spirited dining hall, Bryn Mawr's facility is second to none. In the evenings, dancers will enjoy the lakeside campfire site, all-camp games on Main Campus, and the outdoor amphitheatre where they frequently hold special events.
CLICK HERE to view camp videos and learn more about the beautiful Lake Bryn Mawr facilities and Bryn Mawr Sleepaway Riding Camp! For additional CertifiKID offers for Bryn Mawr Sleepaway camps, click HERE.
Information & Restrictions
593 Bryn Mawr Rd
Honesdale, PA 18431
$2,175 for Session 1 (10 Day) of Bryn Mawr Sleepaway Riding Camp ($2900 Value - 25% Off).
- $500 deposit paid now.
- $1,675 balance due to Bryn Mawr Riding Camp at time of registration (due by April 1, 2020).
$2,981 for Session 2, 3 or 4 (2-Weeks) of Bryn Mawr Sleepaway Riding Camp ($3,975 Value - 25% Off).
- $500 deposit paid now.
- $2,481 balance due to Bryn Mawr Riding Camp at time of registration (due by April 1, 2020).
Ages: Girls Only, Grades 6-10
2020 Camp Sessions: (Camper can choose to sign up for one or all sessions.)
- Session 1: June 17 - June 27
- Session 2: July 5 - July 17
- Session 3: July 19 - July 31
- Session 4: August 1 - August 13
What You Need to Know:
- Please select your desired camp session at checkout.
- Click HERE for Camp FAQs.
- Bryn Mawr Dance Camp is located at Lake Bryn Mawr, 593 Bryn Mawr Rd, Honesdale, PA 18431. Click HERE for driving directions.
- Riding Cabin is home base for Riding Camp participants during their stay at Bryn Mawr. Cozy, comfortable, and completely modern, the Riding Cabin features four separate rooms as well as its own bathrooms and private showers. Campers are grouped into rooms with other girls close in age and supervised at all times by our friendly, caring staff.
Expiration: August 13, 2020
To Redeem and Register for Camp:
- Registration is required and space is limited.
- After purchase, please call 888-526-2267 or email [email protected] to register for camp. Provide your 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number.
- Please note, you are NOT officially registered for camp until you follow the redemption instructions above.
- Must register with the camp by April 1, 2020.
Valid only for the 2020 camp sessions listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children or multiple camp sessions. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. Refunds issued within one day of purchase only. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This deal / promo code / discount / special offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.