This deal is no longer available, but check out these other available deals:
Fencing has been practiced for centuries and describes the sport of sword. Come see what all the fuss is about at AIC Fencing Camp this summer. The complex nature of fencing has led some to refer to it as “physical chess with the speed of light”.
AIC Fencing Camp's weekly summer program is a great way to introduce students to this Olympic sport, which helps promote intellectual development, self-discipline and confidence.
The day camp’s daily sessions are comprised of three parts:
- The morning program is designed to encourage beginner fencers and those who have never fenced before to learn the dynamic sport of fencing.
- Afternoon fencing sessions build upon the earlier sessions which are ideal for beginner and intermediate fencer. All fencing sessions are taught by our top coaches.
- Between the fencing sessions, students will engage in activities that promote the development of creative thought processes. Activities include chess, Lego, debate, creative writing and strategy games.
AIC Fencing's new state-of-the-art facility in Herndon, Virginia has ten Olympic-size fencing strips. At nearly 9,000 square feet, they have plenty of room to fence and play. AIC Fencing wants to create a comfortable and considerate environment where everyone is free to compete, contribute and enjoy. They are looking forward to a round of summer challenges and fun. They can't wait to welcome a group of creative and inquisitive young people of all ages and interests from diverse backgrounds. Friday wraps up the week with competitions, awards, prizes, announcements and pizza!
Information & Restrictions
- $199 for One Week of Half-Day Fencing Camp at AIC Fencing ($400 Value - 51% Off)
- $365 for One Week of Full-Day Fencing Camp at AIC Fencing ($650 Value - 44% Off)
- Half Day: 9 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. or 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- Full Day: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Before and after care is available from 8 a.m. - 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. - 6 p.m. for $20, payable directly to the vendor.
2020 Camp Sessions:
- July 6 - July 10
- July 13 - July 17
- July 20 - July 24
- July 27 - July 31
- August 3 - August 7
- August 10 - August 14
- August 17 - August 21
- August 24 - August 28
What You Need to Know:
- HURRY! Camp space is limited, don’t delay!
- Voucher includes t-shirt and registration fees.
- Campers must bring water bottle to camp daily.
- Campers have the option of bringing a lunch or buying a lunch, provided daily by local restaurants (typical cost is between $5 - $7 per day).
- Campers should dress for a work out with shoes with non marking soles, a t-shirt, shorts or long pants.
Expiration: August 28, 2020.
To Redeem and Register for Camp:
- Registration is required and space is limited. You are NOT officially registered for camp until you follow the redemption instructions below.
- After purchase, please email [email protected] to register for camp and provide your 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number, parent's name and phone number, camper's name and age and desired camp week.
- Registration forms and waiver will be required. You will receive a response from AIC Fencing with registration information.
- For more information, please visit: www.aicfencing.com/camps.
Valid only for the 2020 camp sessions listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children or multiple camp sessions. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. This very special camp deal is nonrefundable. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This deal / promo code / discount / special offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.