- All Deals
- From a Distance
- Community Giving
- Explore More
The Deal is On!
$20 BUY DEAL
$28.50 value | 30% savings
If you have a train lover in your house, we have the PERFECT day trip for you!
Tucked away in the countryside in the heart of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania is a hidden gem dedicated to the world of TOY TRAINS...
Located just a little over an hour outside Philadelphia, less than 2 hours from Baltimore, and less than 3 hours from the Washington, DC area, National Toy Train Museum is a mecca for toy train lovers of ALL ages!
Dedicated to the history and preservation of toy trains, the Museum is designed to satisfy the serious collector, as well as the young enthusiast. Designed like an old-time train station, the Museum features the latest in exhibits and LED lighting and features:
- A massive toy train collection featuring models from the 1800's to the present.
- Seven operating, interactive train layouts in G, Standard, O, S, HO Gauges, a LEGO™ layout and a replica of a department store layout dating back to 1959. All of the layouts are designed to be kid friendly with the main features at eye level.
Visitors of all ages will be captivated by the expansive layouts and wide variety of interactive accessories and controls. With literally thousands of toy train cars to pick from, old or new, steam or diesel or electric, large or small scale, metal or plastic, you simply have to see them in person to appreciate the magnitude of the collection.
Strasburg is known as "Train City" because it is also the home to the historic Strasburg Rail Road, the Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania, and the Choo Choo Barn. You can spend an entire day here enjoying trains of all kinds! Quaint downtown Strasburg, historic Lancaster City, Lancaster County Pennsylvania Dutch attractions, and nearby shopping outlets make this a great trip for the whole family!
Check out this video to see the fun that awaits your train lover at National Toy Train Museum!
Information & Restrictions
COVID 19 Update: National Toy Train Museum is currently closed due to the governor's order. Once they reopen, they will again be following all current social distancing policies and will continue to update those as needed. Click here for more detailed health and safety protocols.
The Deal: $20 for FAMILY Admission to National Toy Train Museum in Strasburg, PA ($28.50 Value - 30% Off).
- Family Admission includes up to 2 Adults and 3 Children
- Regular Price: $7.50/Adult & $4.50/Child
- Children under 4 are FREE!
- Open Friday, Saturday and Sunday through Labor Day.
- After Labor Day - open Saturday and Sunday only with a few long weekends through the Fall.
- Hours are 10 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Visitors not admitted after 4:30 p.m.) Click HERE to view the full schedule.
Expiration: December 31, 2021
To Redeem: Please present your voucher for entry, printed or on a smartphone.
Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior purchases. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption. Operating hours are subject to change; check directly with vendor prior to visit.
This deal / promo code / discount / special offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Philadelphia, PA Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.