Select Dates March 13th - May 25th
Spring - the most glorious time of the year in Washington, DC! The famed cherry blossoms take the spotlight as the city leaves winter behind!
ARTECHOUSE DC celebrates the sights, sounds and colors of the season with an ALL-NEW cherry blossom digital experience. Hanami: Beyond the Blooms, on view from March 13th - May 25th, offers visitors what they've come to expect from ARTECHOUSE, an interactive, immersive exhibition that will have guests pushing past the limits of what they thought possible.
Partnering with illustrator Yuko Shimizu, ARTECHOUSE combines the centuries-old Japanese tradition of blossom viewing with Shimizu's hand-made ink illustrations, transforming the two into a digitally abstract exhibition that follows vibrant cherry blossom flowers on an exciting and interactive journey through land, sea, and air.
Perfect for visitors of all ages, this bold exhibit will awaken all five senses! Watch as you and those around you turn into 3D point clouds portrayed in real-time on the gigantic gallery walls using Lidar technology. Delight in illustrated blossoms as they gravitate toward you and then explode upon contact into a vibrant burst of petals. Witness powerful winds that sweep flowers upward across the sky with the wave of a hand, make waves swell, allow birds to take flight, and set off explosions of vibrant color before gently falling into moments of rest.
The captivating experience is rounded out with the sound of rhythmic Japanese taiko drums flooding the gallery, adding to the excitement, while cherry tree fragrances throughout conjure the fresh scent of spring.
Another fascinating exhibit from ARTECHOUSE DC! Click HERE for a surprising journey into the future and enjoy 20% Off Sunday-Thursday Daytime and Evening Admission Tickets!
Information & Restrictions
Due to public closures, Artechouse will be closed through March. Please check website prior to visit for current hours.
The Deal: 20% Off Admission to ARTECHOUSE's Beyond the Blooms exhibit!
- $6.40 for One CHILD (ages 2-14) Sunday-Thursday Daytime Ticket ($8 Value - 20% Off).
- $12.60 for One ADULT (age 15+) Sunday-Thursday Daytime Ticket ($16 Value - 20% Off).
Offer valid for the following dates/times:
- CHILD Ticket: Sunday - Thursday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. entries only.
- ADULT Ticket: Sunday - Thursday, 10 a.m. - 10 p.m. entries only.
- Show runs daily 10 a.m. - 10 p.m./weekdays & 11 p.m./weekends from Friday, March 13, 2020 - Monday, May 25, 2020.
What You Need to Know:
- Fun for ALL ages!
- Children under 2 are free.
- Daytime Admission Ticket offer is NOT valid for Fridays or Saturdays. After-Hours Tickets (6 p.m. and later) are available for Adults 21+ only.
- Tickets are for admission only.
- Offer valid for Monday, May 25th (Memorial Day).
- Additional taxes and fees are not included in the discounted ticket price and are payable directly to the vendor at the time of ticket purchase. All terms and conditions are outlined in the purchase process.
- All guests ages 15 and under MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- Guests who purchase a student/military ticket must bring their student or military ID and will be asked by the staff to show it upon check-in.
- All sales are final. No ticket refunds or exchanges.
- In the event of any entry delays, ARTECHOUSE is not required to refund the value of any tickets purchased for that time slot. If there is a significant delay in entry ARTECHOUSE will accommodate you at the subsequent session when possible.
- Due to the complex technology employed, the installation may require unplanned maintenance; this may result in delays for visitors or in the cancellation of a session. If it is not possible to reschedule a delayed or cancelled visit, a full refund of the price paid for tickets will be issued, but no further compensation will be given.
- It is suggested that you arrive at least 10 mins before the scheduled time slot. Arriving late to your session can be extremely disturbing to your fellow attendees. Latecomers will be accommodated at the discretion of the staff at an appropriate time.
- There is no flash photography or commercial photo/video use. Otherwise, photograph all you want!
- ARTECHOUSE is located just a few blocks away from the National Mall and the Smithsonian Metro Station.
Expiration: May 25, 2020
- This deal is redeemable for admission to a specific ticketed event and venue. It has no value once the event date and time has passed.
- Tickets are not refunded for inclement weather. Please check with the vendor prior to visit to ensure opening.
- Click "GET OFFER" above.
- You will be redirected to ARTECHOUSE site to complete your purchase. Tickets will be automatically discounted.
- Please note, if you refresh the page or go back to make another selection, the discount may not apply.
Offer valid only for the Sunday-Thursday exhibition dates and times listed above. Offer is valid only for tickets on the date[s] of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates. Discount is calculated off of the original price. Offer may be revoked or modified at any time without notice and is subject to availability. Exhibition hours should be confirmed directly with vendor. No refunds for this special offer as purchases are processed through ARTECHOUSE. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior ticket purchases. Vendor is responsible for the quality of services provided at redemption.
This deal / promo code / discount / special offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.