WJ Basketball Camp is back for its 6th year and they have extended camp for 5 weeks this summer! For boys and girls entering 1st grade through 9th grade, this camp is designed to help players at any level improve their game by enhancing their skills in shooting, passing, ball handling, and defense. Guest speakers round out the WJ Basketball experience and have included players and coaches from the NBA like Chicago Bulls Otto Porter, Milwaukee Bucks Malcolm Brogdon, and NBA shooting coach Dave Hopla.
WJ Basketball is run by Mark Karver, a former Division I college basketball player who also played professional basketball in the European League for 11 seasons. He joins former WJ basketball player and current Walter Johnson coach, Chase Rieder, who broke the school record for most wins in a season in 2018. Walter Johnson boys basketball team is coming off it's first division title since 1997 and reached the regional finals this season. They will be leading their staff of current college and high school coaches to put on an amazing basketball camp this summer!
Information & Restrictions
- $160 for One Week of WJ Basketball Camp Session 1 - June 16-19 ($199 Value - $39 Off)
- $188 for One Week of WJ Basketball Camp - Choose from Sessions 2-5 ($235 Value - $47 Off)
Ages: Camp is for ages 6-14 (rising 1st - 9th graders).
Camp Hours: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Before Care (8 a.m. - 9 a.m.) and After Care (3 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.) are available for $15/day, payable directly to vendor.
2020 Camp Sessions:
Walter Johnson High School in Bethesda
- June 16 - June 19
- June 22 - June 26
- June 29 - July 3
- July 6 - July 10
- July 13 - July 17
What You Need to Know:
- Campers can bring lunch daily, or they may order pizza (by the slice).
- There will be a small concession stand selling pizza, drinks, chips, etc. Campers can start an account at the snack bar. Money will be deducted from their total.
- Campers should bring a water bottle daily labeled with their name.
- Coaching staff consists of area high school coaches, with high school and college players.
- Please do NOT bring a personal basketball.
- Please wear athletic shoes with a rubber sole, athletic shorts and t-shirt.
- Voucher includes camp T-shirt, which will be distributed the Thursday of camp and are expected to be worn on Friday of camp session.
- Award ceremony is Friday 2:30 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Registration is required and space is limited. After purchase, please CLICK HERE to download and complete the registration form. Please make sure to include your 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number on registration form.
- Mail form to WJ Basketball Camp 9710 Hill Street, Kensington, MD 20895.
- Please bring your voucher with you on the first day of camp.
- Please note you are NOT registered for camp until you follow these instructions.
Valid only for the 2020 camp sessions listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children or multiple camp sessions. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Refunds issued within one day of purchase only. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This deal / promo code / discount / special offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.