- All Deals
- From a Distance
- Community Giving
- Explore More
The Deal is On!
$15 BUY DEAL
$28 value | 47% savings
Calling all Mythological Creatures, Time Travelers and Galactic tourists! Welcome to Howard County's newest attraction, DoodleHATCH! Step through the doors and discover a place where aliens dock for repairs, unicorns come to be groomed, zombies replace missing body parts and creatures of all kinds can assemble.
DoodleHATCH is a one-of-a kind, fun and affordable destination for humans seeking something new and different to do. A pretend department store for the mythical creatures of fairy tales, ghost tales, and other worlds - it is an interactive walk through fantasy realms. Visit the Stargate, the Fairy Village, the Hobbit House, the Space Station, and the Dead and Breakfast. Plus, bring a hairbrush from home and your leftover nail polish to brush the unicorn's mane and paint her hooves.
Created by 41 artists, students, crafters, and an army of volunteers, DoodleHATCH is housed in a 15,000 square foot department store and offers an immersive experience for the young, the curious, the creative, and those who mistakenly believe they are not. The space was previously a grocery store, so there's PLENTY of room for social distancing!
DoodleHATCH is an ever-evolving work in progress. Part art installation, makerspace and experimental attraction. A place to inspire the imagination and creativity of children and adults alike. Prepare to transport yourself to a fantasy realm! But don't just take our word for it, here's what other happy humans had to say:
- “The children were enthralled, everything was fabulous” - Janet B.
- “I loved everything! Especially their Space Station Department, it felt like I was actually there!” - Andrea H.
- “All the exhibits were so detailed. I enjoyed looking at all the little pieces!” - Jolynn
DoodleHATCH is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization dedicated to education in the arts.
Information & Restrictions
COVID 19 Update: DoodleHATCH is following all current social distancing policies and will continue to update those as needed.
The Deal: $15 for Family 4-Pack Admission to the BRAND-NEW DoodleHATCH Interactive Art Experience ($28 Value = Up to 47% Savings!)
- Monday - Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday - Saturday: 10 am to 5 pm
- Sunday: 12 pm to 5 pm
What You Need to Know:
- Voucher is good for 4 human admissions of any age - any combination of adults/children.
- Full-price tickets are $5 per child, $7 per adult.
- The space was previously a full-size grocery store, allowing plenty of room for social distancing.
- WARNING: laser lights at the entrance could potentially trigger seizures for people with photosensitive epilepsy. Discretion is advised.
Expiration: Customers must visit within 90 days of purchase date.
- Present mobile voucher at Ticket Tree upon entry, on a smartphone or other device.
- PLEASE NOTE: Exhibit is closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior purchases. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption. Operating hours are subject to change; check directly with vendor prior to visit.
This deal / promo code / discount / special offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Baltimore, MD Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.