LEGOLAND® Florida is the place where kids rule! It's where princesses, knights and adventurers roam. Where dragons soar, castles are stormed, and pirates sail the seven seas. Located in Winter Haven, FL, LEGOLAND® is the ultimate LEGO® theme park and hotel destination for kids ages 2-12 and their families! Spend a whole day together – or even several days – exploring the primarily outdoor theme park.
Brick-or-Treat is coming with Halloween excitement, every Saturday and Sunday in October from 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm. Experience the spooky, kooky fun of trick-or-treating neighborhood style with plenty of candy at six boo-tastic fun zones throughout the park, seasonal entertainment and shows, dance party, nightly fireworks, exclusive LEGO® characters, yummy eats and more – all included in general admission. Don't miss Brick or Treat, one of the only kid-friendly Halloween events in Central Florida!
Imagination Comes to Life
LEGOLAND® Florida offers more than 50 interactive rides including The Great LEGO Race, Coastersaurus, Flying School, LEGO® NINJAGO® The Ride, Lost Kingdom Adventure and Kid Power Towers. Slide, splash and build your way to fun on 14 water slides in the Water Park, take in a movie in the 4D theater or test your skills on the high seas with the NEW Brickbeard's Watersport Stunt Show.
On your LEGOLAND journey take a stroll through Bricksburg in THE LEGO® MOVIE™ WORLD: this newest and most AWESOME land brings THE LEGO® MOVIE™ to life with three immersive rides, including Masters of Flight flying theater, Unikitty’s Disco Drop family-friendly drop tower, and Battle of Bricksburg water ride. Also, meet Emmet, Wyldstyle & the gang, grab a bite to eat or shop in downtown Bricksburg!
Chow Down on Granny's Apple Fries: Indulge in a local favorite and signature treat invented here at LEGOLAND! We cook Granny Smith apples, dust them with cinnamon sugar, add some secret ingredients and serve them with a vanilla cream dipping sauce. Can you say YUM!?
Conquer The Dragon: This iconic roller coaster is great for first time riders or those who want to come back for more! Journey through a magical LEGO(R) castle and then soar into the sky aboard a giant friendly green dragon on this indoor/outdoor ride.
Enjoy Live Entertainment: Whether playing for the day or staying overnight at the greatest slumber party of all time, there are endless shows, character interactions and special events that will keep you coming back for more!
Show off your LEGOLAND Driver's License! Little brick fans conquer the rules of the road while pretending to be policemen, firewomen, taxi drivers or any driver they choose in LEGO City! Showcase you’ve passed your driving test at the Driving School Store with a personalized LEGOLAND Driver’s License and head for the open road.
LEGO aficionados will want to explore MINILAND USA. Where else can you see California, Las Vegas, Washington DC and New York City all in one day? MINILAND USA contains over 32 million LEGO® bricks and amazing scenes from coast to coast!
Shop until you drop! Unleash the power of play with your favorite LEGO toys, LEGOLAND apparel, exclusive LEGOLAND sets and much more in the many shops found throughout the Resort! LEGOLAND has thousands of colorful LEGO bricks awaiting assembly into whatever your imagination can, well, imagine!
Extend your visit and stay at one of 3 unique themed LEGOLAND Hotels conveniently located just steps away from the Park. The all-new LEGOLAND® Pirate Island Hotel is NOW OPEN and reservations are available for LEGOLAND® Beach Retreat and LEGOLAND® Hotel.
Information & Restrictions
One LEGOLAND Way
Winter Haven, FL 33884
COVID 19 Update: LEGOLAND® Florida is following all current social distancing policies and will continue to update those as needed. Click here for more detailed health and safety protocols.
- $90.99 for 1-day Admission ($106.99 Value - 15% Off)
- $114.99 for 1-day Admission + Waterpark ($133.74 Value - 15% Off)
- $109.99 for 2-day Admission ($128.39 Value - 15% Off)
- $132.99 for 2-day Admission + Waterpark ($155.14 Value - 15% Off)
What You Need to Know:
- Best for ages 2-12.
- This deal includes all fees. There are no extra charges.
- CLICK HERE for the most up to date hours of operation.
- Children under the age of 3 will be able to enter LEGOLAND® Florida Resort free of charge.
- Brick or Treat is included with daily admission tickets and runs October 2-3, 9-10, 16-17, 23-24 and 30-31 from 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Parking is not included. Tickets purchased online may not be combined with any other promotional coupons.
- A variety of family-friendly restaurants will be available onsite.
- Outside food and beverage that meet certain forthcoming guidelines will be allowed in the park. Please check the park's FAQs HERE for more information.
Expiration: January 31, 2022
- This deal is redeemable for admission to a specific ticketed event and venue. It has no value once the event date and time has passed.
- This deal is redeemable for a weather-dependent outing. Vouchers are not refunded for inclement weather. Please check with the vendor prior to visit to ensure opening.
To Redeem: Please present your voucher for entry, printed or on a smartphone.
Valid only at LEGOLAND® Florida Resort location. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed. Valid only for the 2021 regular operating season. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior ticket purchases. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption. Operating hours are subject to change; check directly with vendor prior to visit. Merchant cancellation policy applies.
This deal / promo code / discount / special offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great National Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.