Grades Pre K-5
Bel Air, MD
Information & Restrictions
St. Matthew's Church
1200 E Churchville Rd.
Bel Air, MD 21014
COVID-19 Update: Active Minds Learning Camp is following all current social distancing policies and will continue to update those as needed. Click here for more detailed health and safety protocols.
The Deal: $199 for One Week of Full-Day of Active Minds Learning Camp - Includes Registration Fee ($300 Value - 34% Off).
Ages: Camp is for Grades Pre-K - 5 for the 2020-21 school year.
- Full Day: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Before (7am-8:30am) and after care (4:30pm-6pm) is available for an additional fee, payable directly to the vendor.
2021 Camp Sessions/Themes:
- June 14 - June 19: Sharks
- June 21 - June 25: Animals
- June 28 - July 2: The Chesapeake Bay
- July 5 - July 9: Americana
- July 12 - July 16: Adventure Week I
- July 19 - July 23: Adventure Week II
- July 26 - July 30: Pirates
- August 2 - August 6: USPS
- August 9 - August 13: Coding & Robotics
- August 16 - August 20: Trains
- August 23 - August 27: Culinary Arts
- August 30 - September 3: Presidential
- Click here for full camp themes and field trip descriptions
What You Need to Know:
- HURRY! Limited number of camp slots available!
- Valid at Bel Air location ONLY.
- Includes 3 field trips and in-camp experiences each week, which are subject to change, based on openings and availability. Additional “at cost” activity and transportation fee payable directly to vendor for each week of camp. For specific activity fees click on your specific location: Bel Air.
- Voucher includes registration fee and includes t-shirt to wear to field trips.
- No additional discounts apply.
- Camp is held rain or shine. Make sure your camper is dressed for the weather!
- Active Minds Learning Camp worked closely with the Maryland State Department of Education, Maryand Department of Health and CDC to put in place procedures and restrictions to lower camper exposure and risk, such ass disinfectant strike team, frequent hand washing, health screening with daily temperature checks, wearing masks while indoors, reduced groups sizes and more.
- Campers may not bring any personal belongings to camp, other than an extra set of clothing, sealed in a plastic bag and sunblock. Lunch must be brought in a brown bag and can be refrigerated. AM/PM Snacks must be in a separate bag with the campers name on it and cannot be perishable
Expiration: September 03, 2021
To Redeem and Register for Camp:
- Registration is required and space is limited.
- After purchase, please call 443-324-8896 or email [email protected] to register for camp. Provide your 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number.
- Please note, you are NOT officially registered for camp until you follow the redemption instructions above.
Valid only for the 2021 camp sessions listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children or multiple camp sessions. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. Refunds issued within one day of purchase only. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This deal / promo code / discount / special offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Baltimore, MD Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.