Group or Private Lessons Available
Did you know Voiceover work is a $15-Billion-Dollar Industry? With the increasing number of commercials, animation, apps and audio books, the demand for younger authentic voices is growing fast. Learn what it takes to make it in the exciting world of voice acting and virtually train with the professionals at NYC's Kool Kids Voice Acting Studio!
All levels welcome! Drop-in to Kool Kids' Voiceover classes via Zoom for a fun and playful learning experience that covers script interpretation, how to cold read, character development, mic technique and studio etiquette, with the overall benefit of turning your child into a better communicator. Classes are limited to 12 participants.
Group Voiceover Class for ages 8-13 AND 14-16
Ongoing, meets virtually every other Tuesday
Come learn the exiting world of voiceovers in this very kool weekly 90-minute virtual group class and work with real voice actors on real scripts. Learn tools for life! Participants will learn how to become better communicators, better listeners, and better public speakers, in this fun and creative workshop. Sign up for one class or sign up for more! Kids will also write scripts, play different characters and learn how to navigate through different emotions, allowing them to be fully expressed.
Private Voiceover Lessons
Take your child’s career prep to the next level with private, customized coaching where they’ll build confidence, find “their” voice, and learn to work like a pro. These private one-on-one coaching sessions will move your child's skill set from beginner to more advanced, preparing them for the demo process as well as the audition and booking process. Minimum of 4 sessions is recommended to maximize the full benefit of private lessons.
Founder Elle Boone is a theater trained actress and seasoned voiceover artist, coach, and singer who has voiced hundreds of projects since 2002. Elle studied in New York at the Stella Adler Studio of Acting, Upright Citizen’s Brigade, and at the Tom Todoroff Acting Studio. Her voice can be heard internationally in animation, commercials, narration, promos, trailers, and more. She is also a life coach and certified health coach.
Information & Restrictions
- $19 for One 90-Minute Drop-In Voiceover Class ($39 Value - 52% Off)
- $99 for Private Voiceover Lessons ($175 Value - 44% Off)
What You Need to Know:
- Ongoing drop in classes meet via Zoom every other Tuesday from 6-7:30pm ET.
- Tuesdays - May 4th, May 18th, June 1st, June 15th, June 29th.
- Must register in advance for drop in classes. No shows will not be rescheduled.
- Not valid with other offers or discounts.
- Private sessions expire December 31, 2021
- Drop in classes expires 90 days from purchase or on last class listed on vendor website, whichever comes first.
To Redeem and Register for Class:
- Registration is required and space is limited. After voucher purchase, please email [email protected] to register for class. Provide your 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number and the desired date of class. You will then receive a link to the virtual class.
- Please note, you are NOT officially registered for class until you follow the redemption instructions above.
- Any questions, please call 646-397-3553 or email [email protected] and someone will get back to you within 48 business hours.
Valid only for the class sessions listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children or multiple classes. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior class enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This deal / promo code / discount / special offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great National Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.