Game! Set! Match! Washington Tennis & Education Foundation's Tennis Camps are the place to be this summer!
Tennis players of all levels can learn and improve their game while having fun on the court. Camps will be held weekly at the Rock Creek Tennis Center (RCTC) and the Banneker Tennis Courts across from Howard University. Choose from the following camps:
TENNIS FOR ALL LEVELS - 9am-2pm
For beginners this camp combines fun and skills building and for intermediate and advanced players, the focus is on skill refinement as well as practice and match play to develop consistent, well-rounded tennis players.
BEGINNER & INTERMEDIATE LEVELS - 2pm-3:30pm
This camp focuses on player development while keeping tennis enjoyable. Coach Mya and her team of high performing college athletes are ready to take your kids to the next level.
WTEF’s mission is to build life champions, giving children and youth a safe environment they trust and excel. This summer, empower your child to achieve their highest potential by developing meaningful values and critical skills that lead them to life-long success.
Information & Restrictions
COVID 19 Update: Washington Tennis is following all current social distancing policies and will continue to update those as needed.
- $170 for One Week 90-Minute Camp ($200 Value - 16% Off)
- $255 for One Week of Half-day PM Camp ($300 Value - 16% Off)
- $467 for One Week of Full Day Camp ($550 Value - 16% Off)
Ages: Camp is for ages 6-18
- 9am-2pm for Full Day (Ages 6-18)
- 2pm-3:30pm (90 minute session) (Ages 6-14)
- 2-5pm for Half-day (Ages 6-14)
- June 21-June 25 (Rock Creek Tennis Center)
- June 28-July 2 (Rock Creek Tennis Center)
- July 5-July 9 (Rock Creek Tennis Center)
- July 12-July 16 (Rock Creek Tennis Center)
- July 19-July 23 (Banneker Rec Center)
- July 26- July 30 (Banneker Rec Center)
- August 2- August 6 (Banneker Rec Center)
- August 9- August 13 (Banneker Rec Center)
- August 16- August 20 (Rock Creek Tennis Center)
- August 23-August 27 (Rock Creek Tennis Center)
What You Need to Know:
- Must wear tennis sneakers.
- All campers must sign this waiver.
- Campers must bring the following to camp daily: waterbottle, lunch if full day camp is selected.
To Redeem and Register for Camp:
- Registration is required and space is limited.
- After purchase, please call Ronnie Goodall 202-302-2841 or email [email protected] to register for camp. Provide your 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number.
- Please note, you are NOT officially registered for camp until you follow the redemption instructions above.
Valid only for the 2021 camp sessions listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children or multiple camp sessions. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. This very special camp deal is nonrefundable. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This deal / promo code / discount / special offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.