Pay Deposit Now
Chicago, IL - 2 Locations!
It's full-S.T.E.A.M. ahead with Snapology of Chicago Summer Camp!
Snapology of Chicago is offering 10 unique half-day and full-day summer camps in robotics, Minecraft, LEGO® construction, engineering and more. These camps are designed to get your child thinking creatively with activities focused on out-of-the-box problem solving using construction. At Snapology Summer Camps, your child will be able to grow their motor skills, verbal skills, social interaction and creative thinking.
With each camp session offered, your child will be guided by instructors on interactive lessons using LEGO® bricks, computers, and playing with peers. Read the full description of each camp session offered below!
HALF-DAY CAMPS at the Allegro Royal Sonesta Hotel on Randolph St.
Brick City for ages 5-14
Does your builder enjoy designing beautiful buildings and cities for their mini-figures? If so, this program is the perfect space for your young architect or city planner to sharpen their design and building skills! In this workshop, students will learn all about the importance of collaboration, careful planning, and skillful execution of their building plans
Snapology Animation Studio for Ages 7-14
Create amazing movies with stop motion animation using LEGO® bricks. Children will work in teams to produce their very own movie complete with dialogue and sound effects. Movies are uploaded to a secure site for family and friends to see how cool they are!
Ninjas for Ages 5-14
Sensei Wu needs you! Design a new dojo for Snapology made from LEGO® bricks and train your men to battle with the best. Go through ninja training and earn your black belt, Snapology-style. Get ready to have fun and become a Master Ninja!
Snapology’s Amazing Race for Ages 7-12
Are you ready for an adventure? Send your learner on a trip with Snapology around the world to discover unique aspects of different cultures, including national flags, traditional cuisines, influential artists, and notable historical landmarks! While they explore, they will be challenged to work with a partner to solve different tasks in various “countries” that will put them ahead or behind in the race to the finish line! Not only will your student be learning about world cultures and developing an appreciation for cultural differences, but they will be competing in fun challenges to test their building and problem-solving skills.
Castles, Kingdoms & Wizards for Ages 5-14
Enter the magical world of Snapology! Have fun with dragons, crowns, knights and swords. Create your own castle using LEGO® bricks and much, much more. Let the magic begin!
Mining and Building - Advanced for Ages 7-14
Minecraft® lovers unite!! Snapology’s Advanced Mining & Building is a technical class involving advanced Minecraft® building using LEGO® bricks and game-play experience. Students will learn the art of crafting and stirring up their own potions using LEGO® bricks. You came, you saw, you mined at Snapology’s Advanced Minecraft®!
HALF-DAY Camps at Hayes Building Lake View on Ravenswood Ave.
Junior Scientists: All About Animals for Ages 4-6
Allow your child to cultivate their love of animals. Children will learn various concepts of animal life cycles and animal characteristics & traits using K’Nex toys and other interactive learning tools. We make animal science fun at Snapology!
SuperStructures for Ages 7-12
Can you design the next Taj Mahal? Come create and build the future using LEGO® bricks in Snapology’s new and exciting Architecture class! It’s never too early to foster your child’s engineering and building skills in this super cool program.
Pokemania for Ages 5-14
In Snapology’s Pokémania program, students will explore the Pokémon world and practice their Pokémon training skills! They will create their own training gyms, unique battles, and even their very own generation of Pokémon. Your student will also explore some real-world science as they examine the habitats, characteristics, and needs of different Pokémon. They will do more than catch ‘em all, they will build and examine them all very closely and have a blast doing so!
Planes, Trains & Automobiles JR. for Ages 3-5
In Snapology’s Planes, Trains, and Automobiles Junior program, children will explore the world of transportation! Transportation is all around! Cars, buses, trains, and airplanes are all important for communities and the world to stay connected. In Snapology’s Planes, Trains, and Automobiles program, your little learners will explore the importance of transportation and build models of cars, trains, boats, and more using Kid K'NEX®. Most importantly, they will experience important social interactions while working with a partner and learning with the group.
Planes, Trains, & Automobiles for Ages 5-12
In Snapology’s Planes, Trains, and Automobiles program, children will explore the world of transportation. Students will build models of their favorite forms of transportation as they learn about energy, wheels and axles, air resistance, and more.
Seussical World for Ages 3-5
The teacher will be taking the children on an adventure through the Seussical world of Dr. Seuss. Theodore Geisel is regarded as one of the greatest children authors of all time. He is known for his whimsical, make believe characters and settings as well as his silly rhyming words. The teacher will be challenging the children to create story, creating a setting and a character, using LEGO® bricks.
FULL-DAY Camps at Hayes Building Lake View on Ravenswood Ave.
Scientists / Super Structures for Ages 7-12
Allow your child to cultivate their love of science and experience different domains of science & nature. Students will engage in concepts from astronomy, earth science, biology, chemistry and physics using LEGO® bricks and other interactive learning tools. We make science fun at Snapology! Can you design the next Taj Mahal? Come create and build the future using LEGO® bricks in Snapology’s new and exciting Architecture class! It’s never too early to foster your child’s engineering and building skills in this super cool program.
Pokemania / Combat Robots for Ages 7-14
Campers will participate in both the morning and afternoon camps. Please bring a packed lunch for the campers to enjoy between the two classes. Drop off will be available at 8:50am and pick up at 4pm. The Morning session will consist of your camper creating their own training gyms, unique battles, and even their very own generation of Pokémon. The second half of the day your child will discover basic strategies for building sturdy structures and then apply that knowledge to build a robot for friendly competition.
Escape Snapology / Plane, Train & Automobiles for Ages 5-14
Hurry, your team has 60 minutes to discover clues, solve puzzles, answer riddles, and manipulate contraptions in order to complete an assigned tasks to ultimately unlock the door to escape Snapology! The team that escapes the fastest is given ultimate bragging rights...until their record is beaten by a new team! In Escape Snapology, students will play various escape games using their budding S.T.E.A.M. skills; in our longer programs, students will actually have the chance to design and implement their own escape games! The afternoon will consist of children exploring the world of transportation. Students will build models of their favorite forms of transportation as they learn about energy, wheels and axles, air resistance, and more.
Mini-Figure Mania / Attack Robotics for Ages 7-14
Campers will participate in both the morning and afternoon camps. Please bring a packed lunch for the campers to enjoy between the two classes. Drop off will be available at 8:50am and pick up at 4pm. The Morning session will provide a structure for campers to make some truly wild creations. The second half of the day your child will build a variety of military-inspired robotic models.
HURRY! Secure your spot today. Space is limited.
Information & Restrictions
Hayes Building Lake View
4043 N. Ravenswood Ave
Chicago, IL 60613
Email: [email protected]
COVID 19 Update: Snapology of Chicago is following all current social distancing policies and will continue to update those as needed.
- $150 for One Week of Half-Day AM or PM Snapology S.T.E.A.M. Camp - Hayes location ONLY ($225 Value - 33% Off).
- $150 for One Week of Half-Day AM or PM Snapology S.T.E.A.M. Camp - Allegro location ONLY ($230 Value - 33% Off).
- $325 for One Week of Full Day Snapology S.T.E.A.M. Camp - Hayes location ($490 Value - 33% Off).
Deposit Paid Now:
- $50 deposit paid now at checkout.
- Balance due at time of camp registration and paid directly to Snapology of Chicago ($50 will be deducted from your total, reflecting the $50 deposit paid to CertifiKID).
Ages: Ages 3-14.
- Full Day Camp: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Half Day (AM): 9 a.m. to noon
- Half Day (PM): 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Before and After Care: Before care is available from 8 a.m. - 9 a.m. for an additional cost per week. After care is available from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. for an additional cost per week, both fees can be paid directly to Snapology Chicago.
2021 Camp Sessions:
Allegro Sonesta Hotel - Half Day Camps
- July 19 - 23: AM Camp: Brick City for Ages 5-14
- July 19 - 23: PM Camp: Snapology Animation Studio for ages 7-14
- August 2 - 6: AM Camp: Ninjas for ages 5-14
- August 2 - 6: PM Camp: Snapology’s Amazing Race for ages 7-12
- August 16 - 20: AM Camp: Castles, Kingdoms & Wizards for ages 5-14
- August 16 - 20: PM Camp: Mining and Building - Advanced for ages 7-14
Hayes Building Lake View - Half Day Camps
- July 19 - 23: AM Camp: Junior Scientists: All About Animals for ages 4-6
- July 19 - 23: PM Camp: SuperStructures for ages 7-12
- July 26 - 30: AM Camp: Pokemania for ages 5-14
- August 2 - 6: AM Camp: Planes, Trains & Automobiles JR. for ages 3-5
- August 2 - 6: PM Camp: Planes, Trains & Automobiles JR. for ages 5-12
- August 9 - 13: AM Camp: Seussical World for ages 3-5
Hayes Building Lake View - Full Day Camps
- July 19 - 23: Scientists / Super Structures for ages 7-12
- July 26 - 30: Pokemania / Combat Robots for ages 7-14
- August 2 - 6: Escape Snapology / Planes, Trains & Automobiles JR. for ages 5-14
- August 9 - 13: Mini-Figure Mania / Attack Robotics for ages 7-14
What You Need to Know:
- Limit 3 vouchers per family.
- Valid only for select camps at Chicago-Allegro and Chicago-Hayes locations.
- Lunch time care provided for full day campers, campers must bring their own lunch.
- Prior robotics experience is not necessary for the coding or robotics camps, beginners are welcome.
To Redeem and Register for Camp:
- Registration is required and space is limited.
- After purchase, please email [email protected] to register for camp. In your email please provide the following information: camper’s name and date of birth, camp week(s) purchased through CertifiKID, parent’s name, email, and cell phone number, and your 12-Digit CertifiKID Voucher Number(s).
- Tuition Balance of $275 (Full Day Camp), $100 (Half Day Camp at Allegro or Half Day Camp at Hayes) will be due at time of registration, paid directly to Snapology of Chicago.
- You will receive a reply from Snapology of Chicago confirming your registration. Please remember that you are NOT officially registered for camp until you follow the redemption instructions above.
Valid only for the 2021 camp sessions listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. This very special camp deal is nonrefundable. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This deal / promo code / discount / special offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Chicago, IL Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.