Lap Blanket (16 sides of shirt): 4' x 4' blanket with 12 x 12 panels
Twin Blanket (24 sides of shirt): 4’ x 6' blanket with 12 x 12 panels
Full Blanket (30 sides of shirt): 5’ x 6’ blanket with 12 x 12 panels
Please refer to the Information & Restrictions for the deal before purchase.
Snuggle up to your memories in a Project Repat T-shirt quilt!
Do you have piles of T-shirts that represent special events or memories in your life that you can't bear to part with? Perhaps you're looking for a meaningful gift to commemorate the high school or college years of a special graduate, or a unique birthday or holiday gift for someone special? Project Repat takes your T-shirt memories and creates high quality, affordable quilts that provide a lifetime usable keepsake.
Project Repat has made more than 500,000 t-shirt quilts for very happy customers around the country. Their t-shirt quilts are made in the USA and start at just $53 with this special CertifiKID offer. You won’t find a higher quality, more affordable t-shirt quilt!
Project Repat takes a perfect square from each of your shirts, using the BEST parts of the shirts, and sews them together on the front of the T-shirt quilt. They can use T-shirts, dry fit shirts, jerseys, sweatshirts, polos, flannel, button downs, and basically anything that's soft and has enough fabric to use. Each yard recycles 23 plastic bottles that would otherwise end up in landfills!
A purchase you can feel good about! Repatriate means to return to the country of origin. Thousands of textile jobs have gone overseas and Project Repat is helping to bring them back to the United States. Your blanket is carefully crafted by designers, cutters, and sewers earning a fair and living wage in the United States.
Information & Restrictions
HURRY! LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Lap Size Blankets (requires 16 sides of shirts)
- $53 for One 4' x 4' blanket with 12 x 12 sized panels ($74.99 Value - 30% Off).
Twin Size Blankets (requires 24 sides of shirts)
- $78 for One 4’ x 6' blanket with 12 x 12 sized panels ($109.99 Value - 30% Off).
Full Size Blankets (requires 30 sides of shirts)
- $92 for One 5’ x 6’ blanket with 12 x 12 sized panels ($129.99 Value - 30% Off).
* They only need the designated number of sides of shirts (front or back), not full t-shirts. For example, a 5' x 6' blanket can be made with 15 full t-shirts using the fronts and backs, or 30 shirts just using one side, or any combination in between.
What You Need to Know:
- Makes a great gift!
- Please select your desired blanket size at checkout.
- Tax not included.
- Quilts can be shipped anywhere in the U.S. and Canada.
- Once you purchase your t-shirt quilt, Project Repat will email you instructions for sending in your shirts. You have 2 months to send in your shirts, and you can ask for an extension (so take advantage of a good deal now!).
- Project Repat can use T-shirts, dry fit shirts, jerseys, sweatshirts, flannel, and basically anything that's soft that has enough fabric. Shirts must be AT LEAST 12.5 x 12.5 inches for 12 x 12 panels, or 14.5 x 14.5 inches for 14 x 14 panels.
Expiration: December 31, 2023.
- Expiration reflects date by which order must be placed on vendor site.
- After your voucher purchase, go to the Project Repat website HERE to redeem your voucher.
- Follow vendor instructions for purchasing your T-shirt quilt, including the panel size and quilt size you selected at CertifiKID voucher checkout and desired PolarTek fleece backing color.
- At checkout, insert your vendor code in the Discount Code box. This will bring your balance to zero. Taxes are an additional fee, to be paid at checkout. Select "Standard Shipping and Handling for Quilts" to receive FREE Shipping on your final product. Rush orders will be charged an additional $19.99 for 2-week shipping.
- Project Repat does NOT cover the shipping of your shirts to them. But they do offer a convenient option, so you can purchase and print your shipping label from home. Click the link in your order confirmation email to purchase that label. Once the label is affixed to your box of shirts, you can drop it at the post office and avoid lines and delays.
- Please note: Project Repat also has an option for scheduling a pick up with USPS so you don't even have to leave your house to send in your shirts!
Only one discount allowed per transaction. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior purchases.Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This deal / promo code / discount / special offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great National Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.