This deal is no longer available, but check out these other available deals:
Deposit Paid Now
Looking for something to do as a family this summer? We have a find for you!
Medomak Family Camp is a traditional Maine summer camp with a TWIST . . . it is for the ENTIRE FAMILY. Children and adults alike participate together and independently in counselor-led activities like archery, arts and crafts, swimming, boating, tennis and kickball, just to name a few. Barn dances and campfires liven up the evenings, lobster dinners and a massage therapist on-staff make a week at camp a real vacation for the parents.
Medomak Family Camp has been featured on the Today Show and in Family Fun and Travel and Leisure magazines and has been leading the nationwide trend in family camping for over 20 years!
This is a great way to introduce your kids to sleep away camp, spend a family vacation and experience all that marvelous Maine has to offer.
Information & Restrictions
The Deal: 33% Off One Week of Medomak Family Camp in Maine
Deposit Paid Now:
- You will only be required to pay the $100 non-refundable deposit per person for your family at check out.
- The remaining balance will be paid directly to the camp based on the number of people in your party.
Prices below reflect the total price after per person discount. $100/person deposit will be deducted from this total amount:
June 26 - July 2
- Adults (ages 13 & up) - $1,031.80 (34% off - $1,540 value)
- Kids (ages 5-12) - $931.13 (34% off - $1,390 value)
- Kids (ages 2-4) - $837.75 (33% off - $1,250 value)
What You Need to Know:
- Select week upon purchase. Limited spaces per week!
- Sessions are one-week in length.
- Limit of 6 people per cabin.
- Every family gets their own private cabin with electricity, bathroom and hot shower, and real beds, too (no camp cots).
- The ONLY full-season, secular family camp in the country to be accredited by the American Camp Association (ACA).
- Food is delicious, home-made, and healthy. Most produce is organic and either locally-sourced or grown on site.
- Not only will your family have a chance to enjoy the camp and the beautiful lake it is situated on, but the camp is centrally located near all of Maine’s best attractions. It's 1 ½ hours from Portland, 1 ½ hours from Acadia National Park/Bar Harbor, 1 hour from Freeport (ie, LL Bean and outlets), and ½ hour to the coastal towns of Belfast, Camden, Rockport, Rockland, Damariscotta.
Expires: July 2, 2022
Valid only for the 2022 camp weeks listed above. Limit one voucher per family. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. This very special camp deal is nonrefundable. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This deal / promo code / discount / special offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great National Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.